Skip to main content

Who IS That Crazy Lady???

Oh? Its me! Yep.

There comes a time in parenting when you get to your last straw. You cannot just clock out, go on break, take a sick day... Nope. You have to stick with it and do your best. Sometimes doing your best, does not happen and instead you just go a bit insane.

We were on our way to the Drive-In yesterday. A treat, something nice, and rewarding. Promise had a friend with her even. She is going through that phase (God please let it be a short phase) Where everything and I mean EVERYTHING, becomes and argument. Its blue, "No, its LIGHT blue". I work all day "You work PART OF THE DAY not ALL day". It does not matter, what you say, she will find the flip side of it and she cannot just hold it in, she has to bring up her side of it. EVERY. SINGLE.TIME.

Let me just say it gets old. REALLY old. So were in the van, on our way to the drive-in and she is FIGHTING with me about more dumb shit. Things that don't matter, but she has to put her 2 cents in and of course they cannot be in agreement with ANYONE else. I had hit it. My last straw.

Were in the gas station Tim is pumping and I go off, I tell her to STOP talking STOP arguing that she complains or argues about EVERY DAMN THING and its MAKING ME NUTS (those were my exact words)... when a woman about 3 pumps over, gives me "the look" and says "You know... we can ALL hear you". So WHAT lady!!!!

Ok, so not so what. So I just made a huge fool of myself in front of this lady. What if she comes to eat at my work one day? What if she is my MIL at some point in time. She will never forget the moment she met me, acting like a crazy lady, screaming at my child, about making me nuts.

I have said it before but I think I need to say it again. I need a vacation. A white padded room, something. Drugs maybe? So that's me, the crazy lady at the gas station. In case your wondering.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...

So Whats up with my oddly normal life?

 Huh huh? Cus it seems that I am never ever updating my blog these days. I am such a sloth!  Things happen and I think how I should blog about them and then I figure they are not really so interesting if you were not here. Then I remember I blog for me, not really for someone else. I want to be able to remember things, to come back and go oh yeah... Those were the days. Or whatever. I can't do that if I don't blog it.  I am going to try to be more regular with the blogs again, even if its what I made for dinner, and  how my husband kept me up snoring. If it doesn't interest you, you don't have to read it right!? :)  So whats been going on? the kids are growing. I got contacts, I am not sure how I feel about them just yet. Sometimes they are great, and sometimes I feel like I have an eye full of hair. Sometimes I can see great with them in, and other times everything is blurrier than when I had  them out. Meanwhile I wear my scratched up glasses while ...