Skip to main content

And then tomorrow came....

Okay. First off. If your going to let someone "Go" have the decency to do it WHILE they are still at work. Don't make them get ready the next day and drive there just to tell them what you should have told them the day before. Its CRAP.

Tomorrow came. As much as I did not want it to, it did. With it came what I was thinking was about to come... Just like I said you cannot live for today. Not completely. If you could/did, well if I could, I would not care that my husband just lost his job. BIG DEAL. I am living for today, and today all the bills are paid there is food in the fridge and were doing fine.... I have to look forward to tomorrow, or well next week, when the mail comes and wants me to pay for the lights we've used and all that good stuff. Ahhhhhh. If only I could live for today.

So he was fired. Why. Apparently he called a co-worker a bitch. She probably is one. Does she realize she just got a man with FOUR children and a wife and a brand new mortgage fired? Does she care? Probably not. For that reason she IS a bitch. I have been called names at work. BIG DAMN DEAL. I mean no its not nice, but through out life people are going to call you things or say things about you. Life sucks. Did no one ever tell her this? I would like to.

I am not saying he did call her a bitch either, because he says he did not. As his wife I am supposed to believe that. Frankly he is not a very good liar either, so I tend to believe him. Although I would like to go and call her a few names right now myself. Fired over a name calling? I am surprised he was not arrested for "terroristic threatening" or something as well.

What ever. Live for today. Today the bills are paid, and we are fine. Tomorrow, well not tomorrow because that is Sunday, but Monday, Hopefully by some miracle he will get hired on the spot somewhere fantastic, and even KEEP this job a while... Although when you fill out an application and the last 3 jobs have Reason for leaving "FIRED" it really does not look like your the best person for the job, now does it?

Did I mention I have had the same job for 6 years? Never been written up, sent home early? Yeah. That probably does not help matters much right now though... Except for the fact that I at least, have, a job. For now. Who knows what tomorrow will bring us right? Live for today.

Today is stressful. I want to live for last week, last week was good. :O)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...

So Whats up with my oddly normal life?

 Huh huh? Cus it seems that I am never ever updating my blog these days. I am such a sloth!  Things happen and I think how I should blog about them and then I figure they are not really so interesting if you were not here. Then I remember I blog for me, not really for someone else. I want to be able to remember things, to come back and go oh yeah... Those were the days. Or whatever. I can't do that if I don't blog it.  I am going to try to be more regular with the blogs again, even if its what I made for dinner, and  how my husband kept me up snoring. If it doesn't interest you, you don't have to read it right!? :)  So whats been going on? the kids are growing. I got contacts, I am not sure how I feel about them just yet. Sometimes they are great, and sometimes I feel like I have an eye full of hair. Sometimes I can see great with them in, and other times everything is blurrier than when I had  them out. Meanwhile I wear my scratched up glasses while ...