Skip to main content

17:40

That is the amount of time, that it takes me, to run/walk a mile. Sound good? NO! OH my. Endurance has never been my strong suit. I am going to overcome that though. I can already jog for 2 min. When before getting to sixty seconds about killed me. I want to be doing a mile in under 15:00 before the end of this month. I think that is doable. I hope it is!

What made me decide to hop back on track, or at least take a step forward? My pants are getting too tight! My BIG pants! I am NOT I repeat NOT going to buy a larger size of jean. So my only other choice is to lose this weight! Smaller pants, I am all up for buying ;O)

What else? I want to run a 5K. I wanted to run one before, but I was not ready and it rained the day of the 5K and I was afraid to do it alone. This time, I will have a friend, and I am starting to prepare now, and I can do it!!! I have to do it, or else what will I wear? Sweatpants? Pajama bottoms?

Kids. Ahhhh. My kids. Today was one of those not so bad days. Kitty had a vet exam, got shots, and now he's pissy :OP The kids however, got along, pretty well, most of the afternoon. Hannah drew a picture, of herself, "watering her plants" With flowers and a rainbow. I think its so cute, how little girls all draw pictures of their world filled with butterflies fairy's and rainbows... oh yes and eyelashes :) I wish I could see the world through their eyes again.

Destiny starts school tomorrow. "real" school. A "public" school. A BIG school. She said " a little" When I asked if she was nervous.... Truth be told I am scared to death. A big school means I do not know everyone, more bullies, more preps, more well just more of all that bad stuff! It also means a big cafeteria, lunch I do not have to pack, a choir room the size of half the school she used to go to. Like all things there are good and bad.

A cop, roams the halls of the school all day. I guess this is supposed to put most parents and ease, but it scares the living shit out of me. In my day, which was NOT long ago BTW. Cops were not in the schools. Neither were guns, or not that I was aware of... But then I seen butterflies and rainbows back then didn't I?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Its not always 50/50

 Sometimes one person has to hold up more weight than the other does. Lately I feel as though I am that person holding the extra weight. Lately I have been wishing I was not that person. I feel like I am being spread a bit too thin... I also feel like no matter how many times I try to explain myself, it does not matter.  So I will just keep waiting, and hopefully eventually someone will come and take a few books off of my stack. Take a load off. Help me out. Chip in. You get it? I am sure you do. Now if only other people did as well.  God doesnt give you more than you can handle. I wonder sometimes if He thinks the load he's giving me is being more evenly distributed than it is... Maybe he can review my case :)

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...