Skip to main content

Another Blog From the Crazy Lady

My new name.

Today was a nice day. I did not clean the house, even though its Sunday (the day I clean house) The kids got along, fairly well, for my kids. We had a birthday party go to and Tim worked nights, so a bit of a change in pace.

My Aunt decided we should HIKE during the party. I was wearing flip-flops. This marks the second time I have been "hiking" and the second time I have worn the wrong footwear to do so. Fun. I fell on the way out, luckily NOT down the steep hollers we were nearby. I had Bailey on my back, and slammed down on my knee. I look like a 5 year old with the skinned up knee. Luckily though, I am counting the hike as my workout for the day. Especially since I lugged around an 80 pound 8 year old for 7 min. of the hike. It counts!

When I went to leave the birthday party, like mother hen I was gathering up my "chicks" one, two, three..... Where is four? Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaailey!!!! No answer. Bathrooms, no bailey. Creek, no bailey. WHERE is my SON??? Where was my son, well about a MILE away at the POND "fishing" He took a string, tied it to a stick and tied a feather on to one end. When we found him and I was wanting to get mad, his Uncle Joel just kept commenting on what an "Awesome job" he'd done making the pole... O M G.

So to the van, ready to leave, ready to go home and dye my hair, because another 45 greys have popped out for sure after that one. Son, who should be in trouble is having a fit, because he's never been fishing "his entire life". Well son, your LIFE almost ended without ever having fished. He says he asked, I said did I SAY YES? He says he did not hear me... Um then you DON'T GO!

Boys will be boys. My Aunt just kept saying "at least he's safe" and I said, yeah, until I get his butt HOME!

I made tuna mac. The kids begged for me to buy McDonald's on the way home instead. Upon serving the tuna mac, the kids nearly licked plates clean and had seconds, I had to grab a plate to make up for Tim to make sure there was some left! WTH? I do not get children. At all.

Oh I also sliced up a nice ripe tomato from the garden with dinner. YUM!




So why am I the crazy lady today again? Well I am in this challenge group on Flickr it is called Active Assignment Weekly This weeks assignment (and my first I might add) is machines in your daily life. For some reason this stumped me and I finally thought I would take a picture of my water spout outside in the front.












It is very possible this is not really qualified as a "machine" but darn it, its a cool picture anyway right??? LOL. And I am sure a crazy loon for being outside, snapping way pictures of a waterspout when the neighbors come home!!!

It started quite the conversation I can tell you that. HA! Kind of like the conversation around the water cooler. So now not only the lady at the gas station, but my own neighbors, think I am probably nuts. Its okay. I think I probably am as well.

On a higher note, I got all the kids to bed myself this evening. Tim worked until 10, so I had to do it alone. It was not too hard. I broke out a new game of "table tennis" I bought at Walgreen's for .69 and we played that a while to get worn out. It was a nice night. I got some "me" time after they were asleep and now I am ready to go to bed, after once again telling the world, or well "my blog" which is not really the world, more like what 7 people? LOL. Anyway telling 7 people, that I am nuts. Although they already knew too, I am sure. Its pretty obvious.

Comments

  1. Are those balloon necks on the faucet, lol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure are!!! I thought it added a child like feel to the photograph! :) and color. My kids had a water balloon fight the other day :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have L

Sleep IN Sundays!!!

My kids know this rule. For the most part. Sundays Mama sleeps in. Get yourself cereal, be quiet and get along... Then I go and do something foolish, like allow 3 of 4 kids to have a friend over, which makes SEVEN kids in one house. One of which, apparently did NOT know the sleep in Sunday rule, even in the SLIGHTEST :o/ Of course when one kid wakes up, or at least this kid wakes up. ALL the kids are up. This did, help my ease of getting them all in bed this evening, but even so! ACK! The weekend went well. We spent time together at the park. All but Destiny of course, who has her own life now. I took some pictures I really liked. I am too lazy to post them here. If you want to see them you can go here. www.flickr.com/clorissasue Anyway that is all I have for now. I started a new blog, you can see it here . It will be for cooking, and recipes and such. This one will be kept for kids and life and bitching :) Just what I needed. Something more to do :)

Call CPS this must stop now!!!

 My daughter, my oldest, the one I am a taxi for has had a ride to AND FROM several places where she was supposed to catch a ride home from this week. The library, she said she had a ride home, then the ride "left without her". The mall, I told her she'd be picked up by Tim when he got off work, and they were COLD and her friend had FLIP FLOPS on and no one came to the mall so can I get them now... She stayed the night at a friends and instead of waiting for friends mom to bring her home, she HAD to be picked up by 1 so she could go to a friends...  That friends? She was supposed to walk HOME from and she called for a ride.  So today it was lovely out. 65 or so out, sunny. School was out and Tim had to get the other kids first, as he stayed for a play Hannah was in... Well he did not pick up Destiny. I told her she could walk. For 30 min. I am NOT KIDDING 30 MIN. She sent him and I text after text asking to pick her up.  PLEASE I will clean, I cleaned my room, its &qu