Skip to main content

Never Happy

Why is that? Why is it that I never am happy with myself, or my hair. When I was young and skinny I thought I was fat, then I got fat. Then lost weight, but even once I was at a nice, reasonable weight, I felt fat. Now I got fat again, and look back when I was that reasonable weight and THAT is my goal. If I get there, will I be happy? Probably not.

My hair. It was long I got it cut, then I wished I could pull it up, finally it grew out enough to pull up and I got sick of only having it pulled up. Chop. Now. I am dissatisfied with my hair again. I think I could be happy with it, with some minor adjustments, but will I go back and ask for her to change it? Probably not. Maybe I will. I will try to get used to it first though, I think.

I learned something new today. I learned how to make this:








Now can someone tell me what it is called???

Having been home taught for my middle school and elementary school years, I did not learn the cool hand clap games, or how to fold notes to look like footballs or houses... Or how to make the doober dob shown here... The bright side is I can learn it all now, through my children!

It is funny how they say you learn something new everyday, and if I sit and think about it, I am pretty sure you do! Today I learned how to make this, and hopefully by tomorrow I can find out what its called!!!

I am having my feeling under appreciated moment as mom here lately. With Destiny making me nuts, wanting me to take her all over and not saying even thank you. The other kids CONSTANTLY fighting. The name calling, the hitting. I feel like it would be nice to just go off the deep end for a while and be placed in a nice, white, padded room. Meals made and brought to me, peace, quiet, nothing to do. It sounds like VACATION to me!

It would/will also be nice to get Tim the heck out of the house a few hours a day... working. Just sayin'. First I complain if he takes the night job I wont see him, then I am like WHEN are you taking that job??? Money does not grow on trees, I've tried! :o/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...

So Whats up with my oddly normal life?

 Huh huh? Cus it seems that I am never ever updating my blog these days. I am such a sloth!  Things happen and I think how I should blog about them and then I figure they are not really so interesting if you were not here. Then I remember I blog for me, not really for someone else. I want to be able to remember things, to come back and go oh yeah... Those were the days. Or whatever. I can't do that if I don't blog it.  I am going to try to be more regular with the blogs again, even if its what I made for dinner, and  how my husband kept me up snoring. If it doesn't interest you, you don't have to read it right!? :)  So whats been going on? the kids are growing. I got contacts, I am not sure how I feel about them just yet. Sometimes they are great, and sometimes I feel like I have an eye full of hair. Sometimes I can see great with them in, and other times everything is blurrier than when I had  them out. Meanwhile I wear my scratched up glasses while ...