Skip to main content

The Best Way To Wake Up....and the rest of my day.

Today, I am sound asleep as I normally am when in my bed. I hear Tim get up and he says and I quote "Fuckin' great" I, in my half asleep world think we are late for school, this being only the 3rd day in. So I say, are we late? "No. Fuckin' cat SHIT in the bed, AGAIN." You see the new kitten shit in the bed LAST night as well. I realize at this point it is not even light out yet, so OF COURSE we are not late.

No sooner than I open my eyes, Tim flings the remote, and SLOP. A cat turd gets tossed against the wall, and STICKS. "good job Timmy." he says. I know at this point its better NOT to laugh since he is tired, covered in shit and not thinking the situation is very funny. Inside I laughed. As we changed the bed, and he told the cat he was starting to not like it so much... I mentioned, very quietly that HE was the one that said it was OK for the boy to get a cat. LOL.

We go back to bed, an hour left to sleep before alarm time. Boo. I hate interruptions that close to alarm time. This set the mode for my ENTIRE day.

Got the kids ready for school and I went back to bed. Bad Clorie. No workout. I will do it later. We all know what that means!

When I get up for work, and get there, we immediately get SLAMMED with customers. I also have my Wednesday group so I am doubly slammed. It was just nuts, it sucks when it gets THAT busy where you cannot really give anyone the service they deserve.

I figured after my day I deserved some "me time" so ME and Destiny went shopping. She needed school stuff, and I needed to spend my 40.00 Kohls cash before it expired! It was a nice time with her. She bugged me about buying her stuff, I told her no. She begged and annoyed me, I got a new purse. We went for iced coffies. MMMM. So add iced coffee to my day of NO workout... We have diet failure right? Day 3 and already a slacker.

So now on to dinner time. This will be easy. Meatloaf sammiches. Meatloaf left overs from yesterday, slice bread add cheese and sauce bake! No big deal. Unless when your putting the pan into the hot oven... You only use one hand because your on the phone and when that pan starts to slip you drop EVERY meatloaf sammich you had just prepared, into the bottom of the oven, and onto the floor.

I tell Pam to hold on, scream for Tim as the smoke alarms go off, and I guess, as she told me I start to say very naughty words that I hope my kids will not repeat tomorrow in class. I get the meatloaf or, well meat slop sammies back together, yes they were on the floor at one point... They still need HEATED... God made dirt... You know the rhyme! Its all good.

I get back to my phone call, and she has HUNG UP! Can you believe it? Apparently she thought, from her end, I might have needed my phone to call 911 or something... HAHAHA.

The alarms went off every time from that point on that I had to open the oven, and so the kids said "JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE MOM" every time they went off. Apparently the noise was inturrupting a program they were into. SO SORRY!!!

So all of my dinner made it into my mouth. Amazingly. I have not (yet) dropped anything else. Its almost time for bed, kids are tucked in and I had time to record my fun filled day for prosparity. Woot.

So here's to hoping that tomrrow we can wake up, with no shit in the bed, and have a better day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have L

Sleep IN Sundays!!!

My kids know this rule. For the most part. Sundays Mama sleeps in. Get yourself cereal, be quiet and get along... Then I go and do something foolish, like allow 3 of 4 kids to have a friend over, which makes SEVEN kids in one house. One of which, apparently did NOT know the sleep in Sunday rule, even in the SLIGHTEST :o/ Of course when one kid wakes up, or at least this kid wakes up. ALL the kids are up. This did, help my ease of getting them all in bed this evening, but even so! ACK! The weekend went well. We spent time together at the park. All but Destiny of course, who has her own life now. I took some pictures I really liked. I am too lazy to post them here. If you want to see them you can go here. www.flickr.com/clorissasue Anyway that is all I have for now. I started a new blog, you can see it here . It will be for cooking, and recipes and such. This one will be kept for kids and life and bitching :) Just what I needed. Something more to do :)

Call CPS this must stop now!!!

 My daughter, my oldest, the one I am a taxi for has had a ride to AND FROM several places where she was supposed to catch a ride home from this week. The library, she said she had a ride home, then the ride "left without her". The mall, I told her she'd be picked up by Tim when he got off work, and they were COLD and her friend had FLIP FLOPS on and no one came to the mall so can I get them now... She stayed the night at a friends and instead of waiting for friends mom to bring her home, she HAD to be picked up by 1 so she could go to a friends...  That friends? She was supposed to walk HOME from and she called for a ride.  So today it was lovely out. 65 or so out, sunny. School was out and Tim had to get the other kids first, as he stayed for a play Hannah was in... Well he did not pick up Destiny. I told her she could walk. For 30 min. I am NOT KIDDING 30 MIN. She sent him and I text after text asking to pick her up.  PLEASE I will clean, I cleaned my room, its &qu