Skip to main content

some days

 The kids are just cute. I know I normally talk about how bratty they are. but today, well today they were just cute. All of them, even Destiny. Believe it or not.

 Hannah came down the little car line to get into the van and she was smiling and so happy, and so dang cute. Promise had a friend over part of the day Bailey played mario and Destiny told me my shirt looked like a hobo shirt (it was Tims)

 Today was just a good day. not sure what made it that way. the kids mostly got a long, there were a few SHUTUPS tossed out but for the most part it was pretty peaceful. I wish more days, were like today.

 I went to Lowe's today to get a shelf thing to put in our laundry room. Its so exciting! TO think a shelf would be nice here, and then think YEAH, I'll put one in. See we can do that, cus we OWN our house! :) Its awesome!

 I got a few more seeds today. Sweet baby peppers, zucchini and squash too. Yum. I really hope something grows this year. I am SO sore from being in the garden yesterday. Today I did nothing at all in a form of activity. Even laying here, typing hurts.

 So here's to hoping tomorrow is as nice as today was!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

So Whats up with my oddly normal life?

 Huh huh? Cus it seems that I am never ever updating my blog these days. I am such a sloth!  Things happen and I think how I should blog about them and then I figure they are not really so interesting if you were not here. Then I remember I blog for me, not really for someone else. I want to be able to remember things, to come back and go oh yeah... Those were the days. Or whatever. I can't do that if I don't blog it.  I am going to try to be more regular with the blogs again, even if its what I made for dinner, and  how my husband kept me up snoring. If it doesn't interest you, you don't have to read it right!? :)  So whats been going on? the kids are growing. I got contacts, I am not sure how I feel about them just yet. Sometimes they are great, and sometimes I feel like I have an eye full of hair. Sometimes I can see great with them in, and other times everything is blurrier than when I had  them out. Meanwhile I wear my scratched up glasses while ...