Skip to main content

When shit hits the fan

Single life. Well not so much single but divirced... It's been a change. I go out more I'm finding who I am. I am realizing I like me more than I thought I did.

I've met someone, I know already? It wasn't in my plans to get involved in anything serious. I joined an online dating site and I got some hits (lots of hits) it's a woman's world in there!

Anyway I went in a few dates and a few second dates. One second date was terrible, one was okay and one was.... NSFWOK well just say.

My plan was to just date and have fun and go out and enjoy myself but I have found myself doing all that, for sure, but always with the same person... Then it happened we chose to only see each other... I mean I'd only been seeing him anyway and he I.

So why not. I still go out, I'm still enjoying myself (so Much) I'm laughing and I'm motivated and I'm happy... I am so flipping happy right now.

My house is falling apart and spewing shot nearly literally... But I have amazing friends, wonderful family, and someone to spend time with who makes me smile. What more do you need?? Well a flushing toilet that's what.... And I've got that too!!

I may not have a bunch of money, but I am so very rich.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I Wonder

 I wonder about God. I wonder how everyone says "God will never give you more than you can handle" I have been given some hurdles in life, and sure, I got through them, but did I really handle them the way they should have been handled? Sometimes I am pretty sure, even though I made it through, it was indeed more, than I could handle.  The main example of this. My children. Four. Seriously? God? Did you really see in me, someone with the patience for four children? Some days, no, that is a lie, MOST days, I do not feel worthy. Most days I am certain I have failed somewhere  Somehow every day I make a mistake, sure sometimes its a small one, but sometimes its a major one and I wonder... What was God thinking???  I just hope I guess, on that day that I make my way to the top (I hope I go to the top) that God explains to me exactly what his plan was for me, and I hope he tells me I got it somewhat right, even though I felt like I was messing up 90% of the time.  So tonig

Ready to go....

Pawlie goes in tomorrow for his big surgery. His rear left leg is going to be amputated. I never in my life thought I would agree to spend so much damn money on an animal, but besides his leg he is JUST fine. He's not a horse! He should not have to be put down because of a bum leg right? It just seemed wrong. So luckily we were able to put this on credit and get it done and save his life.  Tomorrow at 7:30 if you can, think of Mr. Pawlie and the Dr. doing his amputation. I hope it all goes well, and he can bounce back to the damn cat that only loves Tim and not me :OP~~

Sleep IN Sundays!!!

My kids know this rule. For the most part. Sundays Mama sleeps in. Get yourself cereal, be quiet and get along... Then I go and do something foolish, like allow 3 of 4 kids to have a friend over, which makes SEVEN kids in one house. One of which, apparently did NOT know the sleep in Sunday rule, even in the SLIGHTEST :o/ Of course when one kid wakes up, or at least this kid wakes up. ALL the kids are up. This did, help my ease of getting them all in bed this evening, but even so! ACK! The weekend went well. We spent time together at the park. All but Destiny of course, who has her own life now. I took some pictures I really liked. I am too lazy to post them here. If you want to see them you can go here. www.flickr.com/clorissasue Anyway that is all I have for now. I started a new blog, you can see it here . It will be for cooking, and recipes and such. This one will be kept for kids and life and bitching :) Just what I needed. Something more to do :)