Skip to main content

Lets Be Honest.

 Really, honesty is almost always the best policy. If you lie, you normally get caught in that lie. So just tell the truth. Don't make an excuse, dont dilly dally around. Just say what you do or dont want to do, say no and say it without explanation. then you don't have to make up some damn excuse. Its much easier.

 Anyway on that note, after a week off of school I am super happy the kids go back tomorrow. YAY! I am ready for work again too. I think. I say that now anyway.

 I am starting the Couch to 5K thing tomorrow. I found an app for it on my phone, and I am thinking that is pretty awesome. I don't really believe I would or could ever run an entire 5K but this program says I can, and I really really want to. I see people jogging down my road in the spring/summer and I actually feel JEALOUS of them. I want to be the one running past THEIR house!

 Got the carpet out of my bathroom finally. Tile is down, well linolium stuff that looks like tile. I still need to stick it down and caulk the edges, all in due time my friend... I am just glad to have the carpet OUT of the bathroom. Its so strange to have been in there in the first place!

 Got the Christmas tree up, bought a new one at the thrift store... Our old one was pretty small and in our new house it just looked kind of funny. This one is nice and big and full and pretty! I am excited to have it! Now I cannot wait for Santa to come and visit!

 That is about it from me. I hope to have more foody blogs on my "did I eat that" blog here soon. I need to get some actual food in the house first though! EEEEK! The end of the month is always rough!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Its not always 50/50

 Sometimes one person has to hold up more weight than the other does. Lately I feel as though I am that person holding the extra weight. Lately I have been wishing I was not that person. I feel like I am being spread a bit too thin... I also feel like no matter how many times I try to explain myself, it does not matter.  So I will just keep waiting, and hopefully eventually someone will come and take a few books off of my stack. Take a load off. Help me out. Chip in. You get it? I am sure you do. Now if only other people did as well.  God doesnt give you more than you can handle. I wonder sometimes if He thinks the load he's giving me is being more evenly distributed than it is... Maybe he can review my case :)

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...