Skip to main content

Happy Halloween!

 Its always fun to dress up, to pretend. So on Halloween I like to dress up too!




 Every year, since I have lived in Arkansas I have taken the kids to "trunk or treat" At the church in Lowell.  Its usually a good time. Candy, not to mention free corn dogs, soda and popcorn while you wait in line. Free is always awesome.

 Oh and for some reason one of the dogs keeps taking a crap in the house... I guess its too cold to go outside. This morning one had done it and when Tim was cleaning it all the kids were screatching so he chased them around a little with a pile of poo... that is a man for you.... 

 So fast forward to later in the day when I am cleaning the kitchen... All of a sudden, near my microwave cart, on a shelf, up about waist level, is a turd. A dog turd. For a moment I sit and wonder HOW the hell the dog got up there, and then I realize it must have fallen while my husband was chasing girls with it. Lovely right? Do boys ever really grow into men?

 So Halloween is over. So is the weekend. I am just counting down the days until Daylight savings... Or I would be if I could remember what day it started... Oh well. Busy week ahead. so hopefully it goes by quickly. Orthodontists On Wednesday, Tuesday I work an evening shift for an election party.... My mom says she wants me to do something with her this weekend, I just wonder if she really will end up doing it!

 Just to end the blog a few more pictures. Destiny is not in them because she is too old for us now, she went and hung with her buddies instead of trick or treating with the fam.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...

So Whats up with my oddly normal life?

 Huh huh? Cus it seems that I am never ever updating my blog these days. I am such a sloth!  Things happen and I think how I should blog about them and then I figure they are not really so interesting if you were not here. Then I remember I blog for me, not really for someone else. I want to be able to remember things, to come back and go oh yeah... Those were the days. Or whatever. I can't do that if I don't blog it.  I am going to try to be more regular with the blogs again, even if its what I made for dinner, and  how my husband kept me up snoring. If it doesn't interest you, you don't have to read it right!? :)  So whats been going on? the kids are growing. I got contacts, I am not sure how I feel about them just yet. Sometimes they are great, and sometimes I feel like I have an eye full of hair. Sometimes I can see great with them in, and other times everything is blurrier than when I had  them out. Meanwhile I wear my scratched up glasses while ...