Skip to main content

Sweet! 2 good days in a row!

 Wow. Life is just amazing right now. I might be broke, but I have got my family, good friends, a home, and laughter. That is really what makes the world go round right?

 First off Family: The kids all got along today. Destiny has been just amazing here lately. Getting along with the siblings, allowing them even to come into her room, touch things, and being nice. She has done her homework, brought up her grades, gone to bed at the time she is supposed to and gotten up and out the door to the bus in the mornings before I can even remind her its time to get out to the stop! I am really really happy with the relationship we have shared this past week... Although I know its bipolar and could change at any moment.

 She has kind of almost wanted to hang out with me. Going to the gym, asking when we could go again... Doing a pilates tape with me this evening, tagging along to the grocery store. Even mapping out her plans for me, and ASKING me if its okay before inviting friends over and so on... Now that I have said this I am sure to have jinxed myself.

 The little 2 are going camping for boyscouts this weekend. So it will be just the two older girls and I. Speaking of the older 2, not only is Destiny doing so great, but Promise is all A's and B's this year, trying hard. Studying and doing just great. She is getting the teenager mouth off and on, and has some drama going on with her and friends, but she's really been doing great as well.

 Things have been tight with the cats surgery and all. My mom has helped us out a bit, Tims dad, and its just been amazing. I am so very thankful for my family.

 Good friends: Well where would you be without them? really. Friends are awesome, and my friends well they are the most awesome. Donating a very nice washer to me, since mine has some odd stinky smell in it. Now I have clean, non stinky clothes and every time I think of my pals Josh and Pam and think how empty my life would seem without friends like them (and how stinky my clean clothes would be!)

 A home: I still walk around this house and think WOW. WE OWN a house! It is awesome. Sure the garage door is broken, and sure taxes went up, Tims pay went down, and were struggling to make ends meet some months when my work is slow... but it sure beats people living above you clomping, just over 900 square feet for 6 people, and 900 kids hanging out all over the place making a mess of our "yard" Oh and just HAVING a yard!!! I would not trade home ownership for anything!!!

 Laughter: It truly is the best medicine... Just maybe not when your doing pilates tapes! The kids and I have laughed this week. Just about life. Because life is funny and laughing about it is great. Memories made, ab muscles tightened. It really is a great life. I am thankful for each day the Lord gives me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...

So Whats up with my oddly normal life?

 Huh huh? Cus it seems that I am never ever updating my blog these days. I am such a sloth!  Things happen and I think how I should blog about them and then I figure they are not really so interesting if you were not here. Then I remember I blog for me, not really for someone else. I want to be able to remember things, to come back and go oh yeah... Those were the days. Or whatever. I can't do that if I don't blog it.  I am going to try to be more regular with the blogs again, even if its what I made for dinner, and  how my husband kept me up snoring. If it doesn't interest you, you don't have to read it right!? :)  So whats been going on? the kids are growing. I got contacts, I am not sure how I feel about them just yet. Sometimes they are great, and sometimes I feel like I have an eye full of hair. Sometimes I can see great with them in, and other times everything is blurrier than when I had  them out. Meanwhile I wear my scratched up glasses while ...