Skip to main content

This week has flown!

 Fall is in the air, the leaves are all changing colors and looking BEAUTIFUL. I love when its all nice and cold in the room and all nice and cozy under the covers. I just love fall. This weekend its supposed to rain, I really hope I can get out and get a few pictures of the lovely artwork God has made for us before that happens.

 Work has been, well work this week. My co-worker apparently still has said stick up her rear end. I am not sure if its still the "dan" thing or if I've done something else to upset her... I guess it really doesn't matter, not worth worrying over.

 Friday is here tomorrow. I have offered my assistance with a party Friday evening, wonder why I did that now? LOL!

 Destiny has homecoming this weekend. She dumped her boyfriend right before hand. Part of me is sad, he's a nice kid but part of me is happy, as he's an "older boy" and also because they were together nearly 2 months and at 14 that seems pretty serious. I am not ready for my baby to get too serious at this point. I am pretty sure she wanted to play the field at the dance, so go you Destiny.

 Promise is spending the weekend with a new friend she has made at school this year. They only have one child so she is spoiled, and they do all kinds of things with Promise when she comes over... I think she almost wants to move in!

 Bailey wants rooster boy to stay the night.... Since my own children have been little roosters the past few weekends I figure heck, why not?! I can con him into cleaning his room this way anyhow. I hope to rent "how to train your dragon" for them to watch.

 Hannah, wow what will I do with Hannah? Just me and her and daddy... Maybe her and I can do girl stuff, like go get groceries and bake stuff. I don't know yet. I do know that its supposed to storm Saturday so I need to figure out an indoor activity.

 So wow. TGIF already. You got here quickly now I hope the weekend is turtle slow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...

So Whats up with my oddly normal life?

 Huh huh? Cus it seems that I am never ever updating my blog these days. I am such a sloth!  Things happen and I think how I should blog about them and then I figure they are not really so interesting if you were not here. Then I remember I blog for me, not really for someone else. I want to be able to remember things, to come back and go oh yeah... Those were the days. Or whatever. I can't do that if I don't blog it.  I am going to try to be more regular with the blogs again, even if its what I made for dinner, and  how my husband kept me up snoring. If it doesn't interest you, you don't have to read it right!? :)  So whats been going on? the kids are growing. I got contacts, I am not sure how I feel about them just yet. Sometimes they are great, and sometimes I feel like I have an eye full of hair. Sometimes I can see great with them in, and other times everything is blurrier than when I had  them out. Meanwhile I wear my scratched up glasses while ...