Skip to main content

TGIF

 I am not sure why I look forward to the weekends. Its not like I get time "off" in any way. Still I do normally get to sleep in, somewhat anyway.

 I worked this evening a party of people with kids on their way to the corn maze. I am glad I did. It was fun, they were all really nice, and generous. Generous is always nice. I took my hubby and 2 of the kids I have tonight to "golden corral" my favorite place of all for dinner.

  So what's in store for the weekend? Clean house, clean house... and Oh yeah... Clean house!

 I would love to get the bushes trimmed up and things done outside as well, but I think it is supposed to rain. We'll see I guess.

 I wish I had better, more exciting plans, but well... I don't.

 Pawlie the 3 legged cat is healing nice and lovely now. He's still wearing the cone, but I think only a while longer... He's scabbed up and pretty much all healed. He can jump onto the bed like a champ. He goes all over the house and asks for his water dish to be filled whenever he thinks he needs it, even though he could go to the CAT BOWL and get water... He wants it in the coffee cup in the bathroom. Whatever spoiled cat.

 Strangely enough, Tim got paid today and somehow there was STILL money in the back before I deposited his check. That has not happened in a while. Its pretty awesome actually. I am not sure how, but whatever, its awesome.

 So there is my life for now. Just life. Woot, I am happy to live it.

Comments

  1. Luna is that way. When we lived alone she would get a cup on the bathroom counter, and when it was empty she would ask for it to be filled. She is not aloud that now that we live with Chris. She always tries to drink out of our cups anyway...but now that I'm pregnant I'm less likely to do that...plus I caught her drinking out of the toilet. :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Its not always 50/50

 Sometimes one person has to hold up more weight than the other does. Lately I feel as though I am that person holding the extra weight. Lately I have been wishing I was not that person. I feel like I am being spread a bit too thin... I also feel like no matter how many times I try to explain myself, it does not matter.  So I will just keep waiting, and hopefully eventually someone will come and take a few books off of my stack. Take a load off. Help me out. Chip in. You get it? I am sure you do. Now if only other people did as well.  God doesnt give you more than you can handle. I wonder sometimes if He thinks the load he's giving me is being more evenly distributed than it is... Maybe he can review my case :)

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...