Skip to main content

'Tis the Season!

 To be bitchy falalalala, lala la la.

 Stores are crowded with grumpy last moment shoppers. My best friend is suffering PMS. I think the whole wide world around me has just gone crazy.

 I am about ready to find another job. Maybe that should be my new years resolution for myself. Its been almost 8 years at that place. Finally maybe getting health insurance, and I want to quit. I love my job. I just hate the drama. Drama with the boss, Drama with the co-worker. Drama drama drama. I am sick and tired of it. I go to work to make money. That is the reason I am there. Not be be friends, not to chit chat, not to be a backstabbing bitch. I go to work with ONE thing on my mind... Make money, Support your family. Yes I try to have fun and enjoy myself while I do it, because its much better if you can...

 At home. All of my kids are sick. Strep, and for Mr. Bailey, strep AND an ear infections, so I am dealing with that at home, then shit drama at work. I am honestly loving life right now. Its impossible to make everyone happy and I am sick and tired of walking on eggshells trying to keep people from getting pissed at me over things I don't even know I am doing wrong.

 Can we all just say BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH together please? Thank you. Good night. Yes its not even 5pm. Yes its not time for bed, I still have to run and get prescriptions, something for dinner, cook, clean, and so on and so on.... I love being a mommy!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Its not always 50/50

 Sometimes one person has to hold up more weight than the other does. Lately I feel as though I am that person holding the extra weight. Lately I have been wishing I was not that person. I feel like I am being spread a bit too thin... I also feel like no matter how many times I try to explain myself, it does not matter.  So I will just keep waiting, and hopefully eventually someone will come and take a few books off of my stack. Take a load off. Help me out. Chip in. You get it? I am sure you do. Now if only other people did as well.  God doesnt give you more than you can handle. I wonder sometimes if He thinks the load he's giving me is being more evenly distributed than it is... Maybe he can review my case :)

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...