Skip to main content

I have the most wonderful friends and family!

 I just wanted to say that. No matter what I am a very lucky person. I have a wonderful husband, beautiful healthy children. My mom is the most wonderful and generous mom anyone could ask for, My in laws are always there for us, no matter how needy we have been. My friend Pam is the bestest friend, always there to listen and take my side, or tell me I am wrong if I am (which I am usually not) Its awesome to know that I am surrounded by this awesome set of people. How did I get so lucky?

 Christmas weekend was wonderful. We had three days in reality, and still have to see my mom tomorrow! Friday I made dinner at home, a turkey and several sides. The kids opened the gifts they got each other, and went to bed early waiting for Santa!

 They were up at 3am and sent back to bed. 9 was when they got up to open gifts. Everyone got something on the list that they wanted, which was awesome! Santa did good! Christmas afternoon we had Linner at Pams house with her family and some friends. It was a really nice time. Just sitting, celebrating and chatting and the kids all playing. It was awesome.

 Today, the day after Christmas we went to Tim's dads. It was awesome of course, more presents (I got the lens I have wanted for a while!) and another fantastic dinner of course! All was just so right with the world this weekend. I am so blessed to be able to share the holidays with such wonderful people!

 Tomorrow is back to work time. I am so looking forward to it (please note the sarcasm) I have, once again, pissed off my coworkers. So I am looking forward to this Monday, more so than I have any previous Monday of my life. I love working with someone who's pissed off. It makes for a very interesting day. Hopefully everyone can just be mature about it and get over themselves. If not, oh well! Such is life. I am done trying to be super nice and walk on eggshells to keep people happy. I am who I am, and I am not going to be who someone else thinks I should be just to keep them happy. Not.Going.To.Do.It.

 One of my new years things is going to be, to stand up for myself. I am important, and MY happiness should be at the top of my list, not someone elses. I cannot believe that its almost New Years. 2011. Wow. This year FLEW by, no joke.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have L

Sleep IN Sundays!!!

My kids know this rule. For the most part. Sundays Mama sleeps in. Get yourself cereal, be quiet and get along... Then I go and do something foolish, like allow 3 of 4 kids to have a friend over, which makes SEVEN kids in one house. One of which, apparently did NOT know the sleep in Sunday rule, even in the SLIGHTEST :o/ Of course when one kid wakes up, or at least this kid wakes up. ALL the kids are up. This did, help my ease of getting them all in bed this evening, but even so! ACK! The weekend went well. We spent time together at the park. All but Destiny of course, who has her own life now. I took some pictures I really liked. I am too lazy to post them here. If you want to see them you can go here. www.flickr.com/clorissasue Anyway that is all I have for now. I started a new blog, you can see it here . It will be for cooking, and recipes and such. This one will be kept for kids and life and bitching :) Just what I needed. Something more to do :)

Call CPS this must stop now!!!

 My daughter, my oldest, the one I am a taxi for has had a ride to AND FROM several places where she was supposed to catch a ride home from this week. The library, she said she had a ride home, then the ride "left without her". The mall, I told her she'd be picked up by Tim when he got off work, and they were COLD and her friend had FLIP FLOPS on and no one came to the mall so can I get them now... She stayed the night at a friends and instead of waiting for friends mom to bring her home, she HAD to be picked up by 1 so she could go to a friends...  That friends? She was supposed to walk HOME from and she called for a ride.  So today it was lovely out. 65 or so out, sunny. School was out and Tim had to get the other kids first, as he stayed for a play Hannah was in... Well he did not pick up Destiny. I told her she could walk. For 30 min. I am NOT KIDDING 30 MIN. She sent him and I text after text asking to pick her up.  PLEASE I will clean, I cleaned my room, its &qu