Skip to main content

How To Tell When Your Sick Kids Are On the Mend

 Not for certain, but when you walk through the door after work and the first words spoken to you from one child are:  "Promise is a big fat JERK today!" You can be pretty sure, that the kids, are feeling better.

 Oh yes, antibiotics, how quickly you work. Had I have known I might have waited just a while before giving them to the kids! So life, as we know it, has returned to its normal, busy, argumentative self. Fighting, yelling, even a few Hannah screams have been seen and heard today. Joy.

 I am exhausted today. EXHAUSTED. When I set my alarm last night it told me I had 5 hours and 27 min until it would go off. Then I did not get right to sleep, and then, I was woken up several times through out the night. To pee, to tell husband he forgot to turn off the TV,  to nicely ask my snoring husband to roll over, to suffocate my snoring husband, and then to chase a cat who wanted to sharpen claws on the corner of my bed, right near my head away... I am not sure why but I do not think there has been ONE night this month, I have fallen asleep and NOT woken up from something before my alarm goes off. I hate it! I want a straight 8 hours (or even 12) of sleep!!!

 Work went better than I expected, as far as co workers and drama went. On slamming busy and making tons of money... Well that did not go so well. Slow day for the back section. Oh well! Tomorrow I do not have to open, for the first time in a while... That might be nice.

 I forgot this afternoon that my car does not reverse, that is important to remember....Unless I have the kids along to push me backwards!

 Oh and my funny for the day. Don asked if I could pick up a roast for him, from the grocery by my work. WHY Sure I can... Why not right?! I go to pick up said roast along with a few things I thought I might need for meals this week. I got a basket, not a cart. Note to self, when picking up roast for Don, get a cart, forklift, bring SOMETHING to carry that thing in!!! This roast is TWENTY EIGHT pounds and some odd ounces!!! Is that a roast? Or a whole cow??!! Anyway I guess he is going to share some of it when its cooked up and sliced. Yummy yum! Worth my time picking it up and carrying it I bet!







 Proof of the large size of said roast. That is my hand, and it is on my backseat!!! It would not even fit in a bag. Don does not cook small. Ever. LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Its not always 50/50

 Sometimes one person has to hold up more weight than the other does. Lately I feel as though I am that person holding the extra weight. Lately I have been wishing I was not that person. I feel like I am being spread a bit too thin... I also feel like no matter how many times I try to explain myself, it does not matter.  So I will just keep waiting, and hopefully eventually someone will come and take a few books off of my stack. Take a load off. Help me out. Chip in. You get it? I am sure you do. Now if only other people did as well.  God doesnt give you more than you can handle. I wonder sometimes if He thinks the load he's giving me is being more evenly distributed than it is... Maybe he can review my case :)

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...