Huh huh? Cus it seems that I am never ever updating my blog these days. I am such a sloth! Things happen and I think how I should blog about them and then I figure they are not really so interesting if you were not here. Then I remember I blog for me, not really for someone else. I want to be able to remember things, to come back and go oh yeah... Those were the days. Or whatever. I can't do that if I don't blog it. I am going to try to be more regular with the blogs again, even if its what I made for dinner, and how my husband kept me up snoring. If it doesn't interest you, you don't have to read it right!? :) So whats been going on? the kids are growing. I got contacts, I am not sure how I feel about them just yet. Sometimes they are great, and sometimes I feel like I have an eye full of hair. Sometimes I can see great with them in, and other times everything is blurrier than when I had them out. Meanwhile I wear my scratched up glasses while ...
Comments
Post a Comment