Skip to main content

Control of the remote!

 Hubby and the boy are gone. A trip to Little Rock. I miss them like crazy when they go away but I must admit, some girl time is nice too. Its nice to just sit and giggle and have control of the remote and watch whatever I want to. Which tonight will be the Biggest Loser episode I missed last night. Such excitement.

 So I have the second vehichle which is now a moped for the next two days and then also this weekend. This is not such a big deal, but it is trying at times. For example I can only ride one kid with me to any given place. I cannot go to the grocery and get a big ass thing of cat litter, and a gallon of milk and carton of eggs... So... yeah it does make things difficult but we will survive.

 Its funny though. I find that I am usually pretty willing to help my friends and family out. Giving rides when they are without a car. Letting someone stay with us when they have to fumigate or something... I rarely ask for help myself, because I hate to do it. So whenever I do break down and ask, its usually because I REALLY need the help and nearly always I am shot down. Whatever. Karma is not working out in that way for me... some day I guess, maybe it will.

 I went to my Aunts and held her precious newborn baby for as long as I possibly could stand it today. She's the cutest thing and I know, within a blink of an eye she will be walking and talking, and although that too will be the cutest thing ever... I LOVE newborns so I am sucking in every moment I can without creeping out my Aunt or making her sick of me.

 I guess I really had nothing much to blog, I just wanted to do it since it had been a while. I can't really blog about work crap because I get in trouble for it. I can say I was late yesterday... You see Tim took the van to the dentist, and I was going to take the moped to work... I got all up on the moped and realized that I didnt have a key to open at work... It was on the van key ring. SO. I called who I could and told them I would be late, and I indeed was late by 20 minuets. I was reamed out a bit today by "Big J" for being late. He said at one point "well if your going to be late then you need to let us know ahead of time." Now really? I mean I did not PLAN on being late. If I had planned on it, I would not have been late, it would have been scheduled that way afterall, because I would have said something before. Sometimes... Shit happens "Big J" I wonder if he's ever late? Whatever though I mean I don't think it was THAT big of a deal, he just had to say something because that is what he has to do. I was late, it was my fault. I have since made my work keys SEPERATE from the cars so no matter what I am riding to work, driving riding a bike getting a ride from a stranger... I will have the correct keys on me. I hope.

 Off to lay on my honey bunches side of the bed, and watch my shows. Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have L

Sleep IN Sundays!!!

My kids know this rule. For the most part. Sundays Mama sleeps in. Get yourself cereal, be quiet and get along... Then I go and do something foolish, like allow 3 of 4 kids to have a friend over, which makes SEVEN kids in one house. One of which, apparently did NOT know the sleep in Sunday rule, even in the SLIGHTEST :o/ Of course when one kid wakes up, or at least this kid wakes up. ALL the kids are up. This did, help my ease of getting them all in bed this evening, but even so! ACK! The weekend went well. We spent time together at the park. All but Destiny of course, who has her own life now. I took some pictures I really liked. I am too lazy to post them here. If you want to see them you can go here. www.flickr.com/clorissasue Anyway that is all I have for now. I started a new blog, you can see it here . It will be for cooking, and recipes and such. This one will be kept for kids and life and bitching :) Just what I needed. Something more to do :)

Call CPS this must stop now!!!

 My daughter, my oldest, the one I am a taxi for has had a ride to AND FROM several places where she was supposed to catch a ride home from this week. The library, she said she had a ride home, then the ride "left without her". The mall, I told her she'd be picked up by Tim when he got off work, and they were COLD and her friend had FLIP FLOPS on and no one came to the mall so can I get them now... She stayed the night at a friends and instead of waiting for friends mom to bring her home, she HAD to be picked up by 1 so she could go to a friends...  That friends? She was supposed to walk HOME from and she called for a ride.  So today it was lovely out. 65 or so out, sunny. School was out and Tim had to get the other kids first, as he stayed for a play Hannah was in... Well he did not pick up Destiny. I told her she could walk. For 30 min. I am NOT KIDDING 30 MIN. She sent him and I text after text asking to pick her up.  PLEASE I will clean, I cleaned my room, its &qu