Skip to main content

Control of the remote!

 Hubby and the boy are gone. A trip to Little Rock. I miss them like crazy when they go away but I must admit, some girl time is nice too. Its nice to just sit and giggle and have control of the remote and watch whatever I want to. Which tonight will be the Biggest Loser episode I missed last night. Such excitement.

 So I have the second vehichle which is now a moped for the next two days and then also this weekend. This is not such a big deal, but it is trying at times. For example I can only ride one kid with me to any given place. I cannot go to the grocery and get a big ass thing of cat litter, and a gallon of milk and carton of eggs... So... yeah it does make things difficult but we will survive.

 Its funny though. I find that I am usually pretty willing to help my friends and family out. Giving rides when they are without a car. Letting someone stay with us when they have to fumigate or something... I rarely ask for help myself, because I hate to do it. So whenever I do break down and ask, its usually because I REALLY need the help and nearly always I am shot down. Whatever. Karma is not working out in that way for me... some day I guess, maybe it will.

 I went to my Aunts and held her precious newborn baby for as long as I possibly could stand it today. She's the cutest thing and I know, within a blink of an eye she will be walking and talking, and although that too will be the cutest thing ever... I LOVE newborns so I am sucking in every moment I can without creeping out my Aunt or making her sick of me.

 I guess I really had nothing much to blog, I just wanted to do it since it had been a while. I can't really blog about work crap because I get in trouble for it. I can say I was late yesterday... You see Tim took the van to the dentist, and I was going to take the moped to work... I got all up on the moped and realized that I didnt have a key to open at work... It was on the van key ring. SO. I called who I could and told them I would be late, and I indeed was late by 20 minuets. I was reamed out a bit today by "Big J" for being late. He said at one point "well if your going to be late then you need to let us know ahead of time." Now really? I mean I did not PLAN on being late. If I had planned on it, I would not have been late, it would have been scheduled that way afterall, because I would have said something before. Sometimes... Shit happens "Big J" I wonder if he's ever late? Whatever though I mean I don't think it was THAT big of a deal, he just had to say something because that is what he has to do. I was late, it was my fault. I have since made my work keys SEPERATE from the cars so no matter what I am riding to work, driving riding a bike getting a ride from a stranger... I will have the correct keys on me. I hope.

 Off to lay on my honey bunches side of the bed, and watch my shows. Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Its not always 50/50

 Sometimes one person has to hold up more weight than the other does. Lately I feel as though I am that person holding the extra weight. Lately I have been wishing I was not that person. I feel like I am being spread a bit too thin... I also feel like no matter how many times I try to explain myself, it does not matter.  So I will just keep waiting, and hopefully eventually someone will come and take a few books off of my stack. Take a load off. Help me out. Chip in. You get it? I am sure you do. Now if only other people did as well.  God doesnt give you more than you can handle. I wonder sometimes if He thinks the load he's giving me is being more evenly distributed than it is... Maybe he can review my case :)

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...