Skip to main content

Rude Reseptionist

 So today I had to have lab work done because of some medication I am on. I called last week to make an appointment and was told I did not need one, just the work order sent in from whoever needed the work done. So I had the dermatologist call in my lab work order Tuesday. Today, Friday was when I had to have the blood work done. The lady on the phone was a bit rude with me last week, but I blew that off as no big deal.

 So today I get to the Dr. and I go to the front desk "Sign in" she says. I try to say I am there for labs, and "SIGN IN" She interrupts. So I sign in and continue to stand there so I can tell her the reason I am there... She is on the phone so I wait. "Just go have a seat, I will call you up." I again, tried to let her know I was there for labs when she shut the little door/window thing and went back to talk to a co-worker. Um. Okay.

 So I sit down. Ten minuets pass and I can hear her talking to the lab lady, I hear her mention my name and say labs and how they can't find orders for them. So she opens her window and calls me up. "I dont have any paperwork for you, what do you need done." I tell her I need labs, for my dermatologist, they should have called the order in Tuesday. "OH well we were looking for orders from your Dr. Dr. Yawn.... Next time, LET me KNOW that you are here for another office so that she does not waste her time looking for something that is not there!" She says to me. Um. I did try to tell you, MORE THAN ONCE and you told me to sit down. After I said that, she shut her little window and went back to being a bitch behind glass I guess.

 So then I get my lab work done, by someone who is experienced this time... Thankfully. When I am done I have to "check out" with miss Bitch lady. So I hand her the papers to check out, she looks them over and says "Ok, well if its not covered we'll bill you." Alrighty, thanks! No response. I say YOUR WELCOME as I walk away from her... What I really want to do is punch her in her fucking face.

 I plan, like the dollar general toilet paper, to email someone about this. Not sure who but I will be emailing or sending a letter to someone. There are a LOT of people who need a job in this economy, and I am thinking someone more friendly would be more than willing to take her spot.

 Work is going well. I guess. Two new girls are training and doing alright I suppose. One drives me batty and one I like quite a bit. But the one that drives me batty knows what she is doing a lot more than the one I like better. So its a 50/50 split really. If I could somehow morph them into one person they would be great!

 Oh and I got suckered into working Sunday. Opening. I have one two days to sleep in, and I just gave one away. Booo hisss. When will I learn to say NO? Oh well, I could use the hours and the extra money and the brownie points I may or may not get for doing it I suppose.

 Oh and I am going OUT saturday night. A girls night out. When was my last one? Uh... Over a year ago. I am so ready to get out and just not be mom for a few hours.... I am leaving my phone at home (I say that but we all know I will take it with, and check it often, but have it on mute lol)

 So there is my Friday. Just home long enough to dump off kids, tell them what to make for dinner, and take these contacts out of my eyes. They are bugging the crap outta me! TGIF friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...

So Whats up with my oddly normal life?

 Huh huh? Cus it seems that I am never ever updating my blog these days. I am such a sloth!  Things happen and I think how I should blog about them and then I figure they are not really so interesting if you were not here. Then I remember I blog for me, not really for someone else. I want to be able to remember things, to come back and go oh yeah... Those were the days. Or whatever. I can't do that if I don't blog it.  I am going to try to be more regular with the blogs again, even if its what I made for dinner, and  how my husband kept me up snoring. If it doesn't interest you, you don't have to read it right!? :)  So whats been going on? the kids are growing. I got contacts, I am not sure how I feel about them just yet. Sometimes they are great, and sometimes I feel like I have an eye full of hair. Sometimes I can see great with them in, and other times everything is blurrier than when I had  them out. Meanwhile I wear my scratched up glasses while ...