Skip to main content

OH boy!

 Time to TRAIN someone again!!! Wooo hoooo! The "new girl" has left us I guess. Just stopped showing up. No call, no show. Just nothing. I recently seen her active on face book but she ignores my attempts to chat and my wall post. I guess that is that. Not sure what happened, as far as I knew she was making money, which she needed (dont we all) and enjoyed the job. Guess not. Maybe something better was out there for her. Regardless its nice to get a call, but whatever.

 So I guess were getting 2 new servers, and I get to train them... My favorite thing to do!!! I just love being responsible for the new kid, and babysitting while I work, its fab.

 Other than work, the kids have went back to school!!! Today was the little ones first day, and Monday they will all be back in session! Thank goodness!!! I feel like I have been waiting so long but then now that they are back I think wow, where did summer go??!!



 I wish we could have done more things, money has been tight, what's new. Not to mention with "new girls" I am unable to take a day off for anything... So that makes it hard to really go anywhere fun. Hopefully we can have a end of September trip to the zoo/aquarium. I still have my change bucket piling up with more and more change each day (even more now that I am the only server at work)

 We traded our car in for a moped, so that will save on gas, and insurance... which is awesome as long as my husband does not kill himself on the damn thing, I will not regret the trade!

 So that has been life in the world of Clorie-ville. Not too much new stuff, same ole' same ole' working, cleaning, dealing with kids, (oh and teenagers.... OMG....) life as we know it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Its not always 50/50

 Sometimes one person has to hold up more weight than the other does. Lately I feel as though I am that person holding the extra weight. Lately I have been wishing I was not that person. I feel like I am being spread a bit too thin... I also feel like no matter how many times I try to explain myself, it does not matter.  So I will just keep waiting, and hopefully eventually someone will come and take a few books off of my stack. Take a load off. Help me out. Chip in. You get it? I am sure you do. Now if only other people did as well.  God doesnt give you more than you can handle. I wonder sometimes if He thinks the load he's giving me is being more evenly distributed than it is... Maybe he can review my case :)

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...