Skip to main content

Me? Flirting?

 So today I got in trouble. because the NEW GIRL ignored a table. "You need to be watching her Clorie" Shawn tells me. Up until that point I did not realize I was also responsible for her doing her job still... I promptly told him I was here working on my own section and could not do 2 sections at one time, that is why we have TWO servers correct? He then explained had I not been "flirting" with my Culligan man... I would have been able to pay attention to hers, and my own section. Hmmm.

 Ok so maybe I spend a little more time over at his table. He's a cutie after all. Those lovely manly arms of his draw me over... and he likes to joke around and smiles at me, and I like to smile back. Is that flirting? Hmmm. Maybe. The culligan man's dad, was also with him today. Big guy, he has this scar over his eye, and he looks like someone you would picture when reading a book with a "Bad guy" in it. He looks mean, and grumpy. In fact though, he's a very nice man, and I bet he loves kittens and puppies :)

 Anyway my culligan mans' dad said he would punch Shawn in the nose for being mean to me... Ain't that sweet? Then the Culligan man left and came back in "for candy, not to flirt" he told me. hehe.

 So other than being a babysitter while working, and a flirt, the day went quite well. I am ready for my night shift and then to have the next 2 days off. Tomorrow night is a free movie night at the Orthodontists. Of course free means WERE GOING! Mega Mind is the movie. This should be interesting. Other than that no real plans, just hanging out at home, being taxi as usual and getting the house put back into order from the week of the kids being home messing it up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...

Tea Party Time

 Today was the school mother daughter tea party. I took miss Hannah Bear. She had a good time. A few of her friends were there. They got to get their nails painted, some make up on... There was a stack of dresses to try on and then model on a "runway" oh and of course some tea and snacks! (my favorite part of course)  The kids school had a scare today. It was locked down and police were called after a man was seen just wondering around the playground at recess time. Again it makes me SO glad they go to a small school where teachers know parents and know when someone who does not belong, is there. No one was hurt, and the man just walked off when a teacher asked him his reasons for being there... Scary anyway.  This week has been slower than the last, for that I am thankful. I am still busy don't get me wrong, but I am able to keep my head above water with just a minimal tread. Not having to do the backstroke all week is nice!  It is nearly "my time" S...

Time Flies

A year ago today my best friend gave birth to her second little boy. TWO years ago tomorrow my first granddaughter was born. Both seem like yesterday, but also so long ago. Two years in a row almost on the same day I got to watch the miracle of life happen... I have done it myself four times, but it never ceases to amaze me. To watch it is just amazing that our body does that. GROWS someone in side of us and then gets that someone OUT. Just amazing. Life is stressing me out right now however, I am trying to take this weekend to just tune out anything and everything that is getting to me, just have fun, go to birthday parties, eat cake and not worrry. Not worry about bills or calories or my steps (I even took my fit bit off) Just be me, just enjoy what there is in life to enjoy. My amazing friends, and my crazy family and the hot summer weather.