Skip to main content

Unappreciated.

 So my day yesterday went pretty well. I got up, cleaned up a bit, this week is Destiny's week for Spring clothes shopping. She insisted upon being first, but I took Hannah last weekend. I told her she could go this, so I held true to that. 100.00 to spend on clothes, nothing else just clothes, for spring.

 So we went to each and every store she wanted to go to. Packies, the thrift store, Rue 21(which by the way has moved from its old location) and then Wet Seal. The girl can shop for bargins I tell you that much. For that I am very proud. She got quite a few items with her money and she was happy.

 Then we both decided we were hungry. So we went to lunch together, just her and I. We were civil, almost friendly like. I must admit I had a nice time with her today. She asked to have a friend over I agreed, she asked to be taken to the mall, again I agreed. I will be there to get you at nine. When she called asking to be gotten at 9:30 instead, and if ANOTHER friend could stay I also agreed. I mean she'd been so nice all day... why not?!

 Tim got home after a 12 hour shift, and is tired, and he has to do it all again tomorrow. When he walked in Destiny said HI TIM and he said HI back. Not normally major but in our household, with those 2, it is. Bailey and Hannah had gotten along all day too. It was crazy. The moon is closest to the earth its been in 18 years, and its beautiful. I finished my book, watched some TV with the hubby, and all that was nice.

 Around midnight I Turned the internet off. That is when it started. Destiny got bitchy. She turned from the sweet child she had been all day to a seething bratty bitch teenager. Telling me I am STUPID she wanted to watch a movie on NETFLIX with her friends. Had she not called me stupid, I would have turned it back on, so they could watch. I figured since I am stupid though... I had forgotten how to hook it back up at all. I asked her to please keep it down, and explained Tims long hours that day and the following.

 She was not quiet, wanted to go out to the TRAMPOLINE with her friends (at 12:30 am) we are in a NEIGHBORHOOD we don't have a privacy fence even to keep sounds down. She says they will be quiet, um no, your not even being quiet now, in a bedroom... I doubt it can happen on a trampoline. YOUR GAY. Yes. I love the ladies. I am a lesbian. Its true. Everyone now knows, its posted on my blog.

 I did EVERYTHING she wanted today and I didn't mind doing it, I enjoyed it and was not expecting things in return, or maybe I was. Maybe I was expecting to be treated as if she were a bit thankful for it all, as she should be. I worked hard to earn that 100.00 to get her clothes, I saved it back, when I myself have ONE pair of jeans I am wearing all week to work... one pair and they have a broken zipper, you have to zip it up like a coat. But I am still wearing them, because that is the sacrifice I make, as mom. I Don't ask for things in return besides maybe a little bit of respect or appreciation. I don't feel like that is too much to expect. Maybe it is.

 Not sure if she thinks her friends will think its cool if she can treat me like a shit. I don't think its cool and I don't appreciate it. In fact I hate it. Such is life as a mom I suppose. Poor mom. Poor me.

 Other than the teenage drama, I also trimmed all the tree bush things in my yard, and raked the leaves from the flower beds. My rose buds are starting to grow some! I got some daffodils, I will plant them today around the mailbox I think. Oh and another blackberry shrub, and some strawberry plants. I need to get going on housework this morning (afternoon now) so that I can get outside enjoy the lovely spring weather and plant my goodies!

Comments

  1. I am NOT looking forward to the teenage days...you just gave me a look at what is to come! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...

So Whats up with my oddly normal life?

 Huh huh? Cus it seems that I am never ever updating my blog these days. I am such a sloth!  Things happen and I think how I should blog about them and then I figure they are not really so interesting if you were not here. Then I remember I blog for me, not really for someone else. I want to be able to remember things, to come back and go oh yeah... Those were the days. Or whatever. I can't do that if I don't blog it.  I am going to try to be more regular with the blogs again, even if its what I made for dinner, and  how my husband kept me up snoring. If it doesn't interest you, you don't have to read it right!? :)  So whats been going on? the kids are growing. I got contacts, I am not sure how I feel about them just yet. Sometimes they are great, and sometimes I feel like I have an eye full of hair. Sometimes I can see great with them in, and other times everything is blurrier than when I had  them out. Meanwhile I wear my scratched up glasses while ...