Skip to main content

Finally Broke out the camera

nice view today
I think its been almost a month, since I have even turned the camera on. Oddly enough. I will take pictures of course, nearly every day, but I often just snap something quickly with my cellphone camera. Today though I broke out the camera and took pictures of my kids, jumping on the trampoline. I love those pictures. They are always full of laughs.

 My day however not so full of laughs. I guess I should have, and could have done more around the house. I felt lazy though and slacked, ordered pizza, sat on my butt and did just the minimum. I think Tim is a bit upset over this, he's worked hard and I slacked, and did not even make the bed. I never make the bed, he always does it. I am a lucky woman... A lucky woman who slacked off today. I have tomorrow off, Destiny has a dentist appointment, so I will get the house all cleaned up tomorrow, I swear.
super bailey




 I wanted to share a few pictures. If your my friend on facebook you can see pretty much all the ones I took. If not, well too bad for you! Also the cats did not like the trampoline, we realized this, and I thought about how after the fact it was not very nice to put them on it. It was, however, quite funny. They were not hurt, we were careful of them, and they only had to deal with it for a short moment. Oh and on the plus side they seem a lot LESS interested in going outside now ;o)

she did not care for the jumping
no cats were harmed in the taking of this photograph

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

So Whats up with my oddly normal life?

 Huh huh? Cus it seems that I am never ever updating my blog these days. I am such a sloth!  Things happen and I think how I should blog about them and then I figure they are not really so interesting if you were not here. Then I remember I blog for me, not really for someone else. I want to be able to remember things, to come back and go oh yeah... Those were the days. Or whatever. I can't do that if I don't blog it.  I am going to try to be more regular with the blogs again, even if its what I made for dinner, and  how my husband kept me up snoring. If it doesn't interest you, you don't have to read it right!? :)  So whats been going on? the kids are growing. I got contacts, I am not sure how I feel about them just yet. Sometimes they are great, and sometimes I feel like I have an eye full of hair. Sometimes I can see great with them in, and other times everything is blurrier than when I had  them out. Meanwhile I wear my scratched up glasses while ...