Skip to main content

Kids-Cant stand em, but ya miss em.

 Its funny the way it works. They drive me criminally insane one moment, but the moment they are out of my reach or sight, I must admit... I miss them. I wonder what they are doing, if they are behaving themselves, if they think about me, and I can't wait to see them again. Until, I see them again, they fight and argue and drive me back into my insanity. I guess its that absence makes the heart grow fonder thing? Regardless. Promise was gone most of Spring Break. As much as I loved the peace and quiet around the house without her here. I worried. Was she having a good time, was she behaving, did she have a clean pair of underwear, brush her teeth, shower, cry, if she got hurt could the mom she was staying with make her feel better like I can???

 I did not blog over spring break. I was in my white room with padded walls most of the week I suppose. No time for blogging in there.

 Bailey lost a tooth, and explained how he did not believe, anymore, in the "tooth fairy" and then he looked at me as if I were going to fess up to it being me. Regardless he put that tooth under his pillow 2 nights and the tooth fairy never did come. Then he told me it seemed ODD that while I Had no cash, the tooth fairy had not come... Hmmmm. So I quickly got cash and that night shoved some money under his pillow, but the tooth could not be found without ample searching and I did not want to wake him up, and PROVE to him that I was indeed the tooth fairy herself.

 So the next day he is excited about his money and tells me she did not take his tooth. He tried giving it to me. What on earth would I do with it???? I would not take it. Last night, almost 4 nights after tooth fairy's visit he tells me that it is still under his pillow and the tooth fairy had not gotten it. I said I thought you did not believe in the tooth fairy anymore though? I dont he said I think its either God, or Jesus.

 Destiny walked into the bathroom where Bailey had recently done #2 and apparently not flushed. Another lovely thing you deal with when having children, How much toilet paper do you need to use??? How much BUTT DO YOU HAVE??? She asked Bailey.

 This week has been dragging on, its only Wednesday and it feels like I should have had 3 Fridays by now.

 The eyeglass place finally called to let me know my contacts where in... I went there, picked them up to find I only had 2 boxes... Not QUITE a 6 month supply since they last 3 weeks each and each box had only 6 packs.. Then, I realize when I get home BOTH boxes are contacts for my LEFT eye. I called. Oh yeah, the ones for my RIGHT eye are on back order, and should be in in 2-3 days where then I will get to drive ALL The way to the OTHER side of town AGAIN and pick that side up. Im sorry, we should have waited to call you and tell you they were in.... Uh ya THINK? I guess I could wear a patch? :OP RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

So Whats up with my oddly normal life?

 Huh huh? Cus it seems that I am never ever updating my blog these days. I am such a sloth!  Things happen and I think how I should blog about them and then I figure they are not really so interesting if you were not here. Then I remember I blog for me, not really for someone else. I want to be able to remember things, to come back and go oh yeah... Those were the days. Or whatever. I can't do that if I don't blog it.  I am going to try to be more regular with the blogs again, even if its what I made for dinner, and  how my husband kept me up snoring. If it doesn't interest you, you don't have to read it right!? :)  So whats been going on? the kids are growing. I got contacts, I am not sure how I feel about them just yet. Sometimes they are great, and sometimes I feel like I have an eye full of hair. Sometimes I can see great with them in, and other times everything is blurrier than when I had  them out. Meanwhile I wear my scratched up glasses while ...