Skip to main content

A rooster nammed Jimmy

 My sons friend. Probably his best friend, is Jimmy. Jimmy is younger than Bailey, he is six, Bailey is 9. Jimmy and Hannah DO.NOT.GET.ALONG. Its like we just inherited an extra brother when he comes over. Needless to say, being Baileys best bud, he's here pretty often.

 This weekend I was really looking forward to a little bit of sleeping in. You see I am now the official "opener" at work, 5 days a week so I will not get to go back to bed after the kids leave for school... Not that I need to do that anyway, sometimes its just a good feeling. Anyway. Saturday my mom was ringing the phone by 8am. We had to go pick up a bed, but the place did not open until 10. She was here, ringing the bell by 9:15?

 Saturday night Jimmy stayed over. Jimmy likes to wake up at the crack of dawn, which is why he is now a rooster in my book. Today though he woke up because my angelic daughter thought it would be funny to do the shaving cream trick to him: shaving cream in the hand, tickle the nose, shaving cream on face... Yeah that prank.

 Somehow it did not seem funny to daddy or I, since we'd been kept up until 3am with giggly girls, and now at 7 this was going on.... What a weekend! Maybe next weekend I can sleep in. Oh and soon enough Fall back will happen. Oh how I love to fall back :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...

So Whats up with my oddly normal life?

 Huh huh? Cus it seems that I am never ever updating my blog these days. I am such a sloth!  Things happen and I think how I should blog about them and then I figure they are not really so interesting if you were not here. Then I remember I blog for me, not really for someone else. I want to be able to remember things, to come back and go oh yeah... Those were the days. Or whatever. I can't do that if I don't blog it.  I am going to try to be more regular with the blogs again, even if its what I made for dinner, and  how my husband kept me up snoring. If it doesn't interest you, you don't have to read it right!? :)  So whats been going on? the kids are growing. I got contacts, I am not sure how I feel about them just yet. Sometimes they are great, and sometimes I feel like I have an eye full of hair. Sometimes I can see great with them in, and other times everything is blurrier than when I had  them out. Meanwhile I wear my scratched up glasses while ...