Skip to main content

Laughter is the best workout....



 So as the new year approached I wanted to lose the weight I had once lost and somehow re found. Is refound a word? Anyway that was my goal. To do that I wanted to eat right, drop my diet coke, up my water intake and of course, workout.

 The first 3 I have done fairly well on, but the workouts are hard for me. So a couple days ago I got the new "Wii fit plus" game. Thinking a new toy might help. I got on it the other day and again today. Bailey was on it when Tim got home from work and Tim thought it looked like fun...

 So he did several things, trying to beat my score mostly... Then he tried this one game. Its 3 numbers in big balls and you have to "Bop" the two numbers that add up to 10 with your hips (while standing on the wii board) Well I must say, this is the FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen. I was laughing so hard my abs were burning. I am not sure if I burned more during my hour on the wii fit, or during Tims 10 min "bubble bounce" Session.

 So this week was crazy. School was out all week. They say its supposed to be sunny all weekend, but off and on all day today BIG FAT Snowflakes have been falling. Nothing really accumulating, but still. This is NOT SUN people???!!!!

 All I can say is PLEASE let school be in session Monday. I am SO ready for them to get back to class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Its not always 50/50

 Sometimes one person has to hold up more weight than the other does. Lately I feel as though I am that person holding the extra weight. Lately I have been wishing I was not that person. I feel like I am being spread a bit too thin... I also feel like no matter how many times I try to explain myself, it does not matter.  So I will just keep waiting, and hopefully eventually someone will come and take a few books off of my stack. Take a load off. Help me out. Chip in. You get it? I am sure you do. Now if only other people did as well.  God doesnt give you more than you can handle. I wonder sometimes if He thinks the load he's giving me is being more evenly distributed than it is... Maybe he can review my case :)

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...