Skip to main content

Day five of being thankful

I figured for day 5 I would be thankful for something that has 5 parts. My family.

Timmy- my amazing and handsome husband. A man who loves me all the time. Bitchy happy mad sad sick or ugly....he's always on my side and there for me. Not only for me. He has a big heart and is very helpful. He works hard to support our family and then comes home and does his part around the house. I an lucky to have found such an amazing person to share my life with.

Destiny- my first born. I am so thankful to have the opportunity to be her mother. She has grown into a smart, beautiful, funny and caring young lady. She reminds me a lot of myself. Seeing her nearly grown and watching her spread her wings is tough but oh so rewarding. I also thank her.... for pathing the way for her siblings. Being the oldest is never easy I am sure. I might have had her young and started out to early.... but I would never change a thing about her, everything happens for a reason and I an glad to have brought her into this world.

Promise- my blonde one. Promise is an amazing child. Like destiny watching her grow has been amazing and I am blessed to have had the opportunity. Promise is smart and beautiful and very willing to help others. She is a middle child and has to fight for the attention she gets. She plans to be an extreme couponer and says when I am old I can shop at her house for free. She gives the best hugs.

Bailey- my boy. My only son. Bailey has been through so much in his 10 years. After knowing we could have lost him....it makes you think how important every moment can be. Bailey is a lover and a fighter. He has the kindest heart of any child I know. He loves hard and with all he has. Becoming a big brother when he was just a baby himself...he was never jealous, always helpful. He's the best son I have. I am thankful to have him here, and healthy!

Hannah- my baby. Hannah is a little sponge. She loves to soak up everything she can. She loves to learn and to help others learn too. For an 8 year old Hannah is wise beyond her years. She knows it too....which is sometimes a bit of a downfall... Hannah is a great kid. She might be a little wrapped around my finger I'll admit...but she's my baby. Forever and always.

I am really blessed beyond words for all that I currently have. A wonderful family, husband, home, and job. I really shouldn't complain as often as I do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Its not always 50/50

 Sometimes one person has to hold up more weight than the other does. Lately I feel as though I am that person holding the extra weight. Lately I have been wishing I was not that person. I feel like I am being spread a bit too thin... I also feel like no matter how many times I try to explain myself, it does not matter.  So I will just keep waiting, and hopefully eventually someone will come and take a few books off of my stack. Take a load off. Help me out. Chip in. You get it? I am sure you do. Now if only other people did as well.  God doesnt give you more than you can handle. I wonder sometimes if He thinks the load he's giving me is being more evenly distributed than it is... Maybe he can review my case :)

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...