Skip to main content

What a Loaded Question right now.

 How are you? I get asked it by almost every table that sits in my section at work. They don't really want to know. They want to hear  "Great, and you." Ive discussed this before. But today, when I heard someone ask me I just wanted to cry. I said "great, and you????" With a smile on my face, because well this is work, and you put your game face on, do your job and make money... but how am I? Really?

 I have had the hardest 2 weeks, of my life... So far. That is how I am.

 My teenager is being a teenager. picked up at 2am by police, that phone call was nearly the end of me. Not knowing where she was an entire night. Got a tattoo, yeah... A tattoo. I tell her dad, who is immediately pissed. Then her trip to Indiana has been taken away as "punishment" from this man, and this woman who are hardly in her life. This crushed her, and her sister who does not want to go if she doesnt... It also crushed me. First off, to be hurfully honest, because that is why I blog... I was looking forward to 2 weeks without the teenage girls. Just the little, easy to handle, kids. Secondly because I know how much both girls were looking forward to this trip, since they were told about it. I have always said not to get hopes up when it came to the things dad said he would do... but this time, I really didn't think it would get taken away from them.

 So of course, The child is not too happy with her father, and she said some hurtful things online about him. She is upset and rightfully so in my opinion. Someone who is in your life once a year for a few days, really does not have the right to punish, in my opinion. Regardless the trip is off, she is upset and I am as well.

 SO I have the whole crazy week of teenage daughter drama, I have the whole dad who's not around much, now giving punishments and being hated... And somewhere, somehow in the back of my mind I keep thinking how its been over a month... Since I wrote my dad a letter, and he's not yet given enough of a shit, to write back to me. He's a four hour drive from me, and I know he got my letter because my Uncle told me he has... Still nothing. So how am I? I am stressed out. Sleep deprived. Sad. and slightly on the edge of a mental breakdown possibly. That is how I am...

 School is out and the kids are NOT on a routine at all. They are up too late, sleeping in too late, and fighting constantly. 

 Oh and then at work, I get asked to do something simple, remember to clock out, I thought I had been, swear I have been but apparently not... I got defensive and am told to hold an "adult conversation" which nearly makes me cry at my damn work, which I do not do... There is no crying in Pizza!

 Oh and last night, when I felt it was safe, I was alone to let some stress go, and cry... My husband tells me everything is done and over with and I should be fine, and that I have no reason to cry... As if I  need a reason. I am a girl. I leak. Oh yes, speaking of leaking, its also my week. DING DING DING. Making this the worst.week.of my life.... So far.

 But I'm fine, Thanks for asking. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...

So Whats up with my oddly normal life?

 Huh huh? Cus it seems that I am never ever updating my blog these days. I am such a sloth!  Things happen and I think how I should blog about them and then I figure they are not really so interesting if you were not here. Then I remember I blog for me, not really for someone else. I want to be able to remember things, to come back and go oh yeah... Those were the days. Or whatever. I can't do that if I don't blog it.  I am going to try to be more regular with the blogs again, even if its what I made for dinner, and  how my husband kept me up snoring. If it doesn't interest you, you don't have to read it right!? :)  So whats been going on? the kids are growing. I got contacts, I am not sure how I feel about them just yet. Sometimes they are great, and sometimes I feel like I have an eye full of hair. Sometimes I can see great with them in, and other times everything is blurrier than when I had  them out. Meanwhile I wear my scratched up glasses while ...