Skip to main content

Some day....

 Some day she will have children of her own, and she will call me up and tell me what she is going through. I will listen and I will give advice and on the inside I will be screaming "HA PAYYYYYYYYYYYY BACK"

 Without going into detail, my teenager is driving me crazy. I give very short, simple rules I am not super strict and even the small simple 2 part rules I ask of her, she cannot follow. So I have decided I cannot do anything that causes me to go above and beyond for her any longer. Meals, a warm place to sleep, and things to clean herself and clothes along with love. That is all I am by law entitled to give. Until she can give me extra, she gets no extra from me.

 The rules I have set are:

 Text when you change locations.
 Be home or inside where your staying, by 11pm
 I want to talk to a parent, of the friend who's house you will be at for the night, and I would like that friends address.

 Tonight I did not get one of those things. Tonight phones are shut off. Here I sit at 2am wondering if my child is really where she says she is. Hoping and praying she is okay. Upon looking up her phone bill I can see she has made calls to others, but ignored my texts, and incoming calls. I guess since she is unable to use the phone, she does not need it any longer.

 So I guess I changed my mind and did go into detail.I couldn't help it. She is stressing me out. So tonight I pray Lord, please keep my daughter safe and out of trouble. Please let it weigh heavy on her heart that she has caused me worry and concern. Please let her realize I am not just being a jerk, that it is my JOB as her parent, to know where she is and keep her safe. Also Lord please be with her tomorrow when she comes home... For she will have to deal with mama. :o/

 Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Its not always 50/50

 Sometimes one person has to hold up more weight than the other does. Lately I feel as though I am that person holding the extra weight. Lately I have been wishing I was not that person. I feel like I am being spread a bit too thin... I also feel like no matter how many times I try to explain myself, it does not matter.  So I will just keep waiting, and hopefully eventually someone will come and take a few books off of my stack. Take a load off. Help me out. Chip in. You get it? I am sure you do. Now if only other people did as well.  God doesnt give you more than you can handle. I wonder sometimes if He thinks the load he's giving me is being more evenly distributed than it is... Maybe he can review my case :)

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...