Skip to main content

If they can speak... They will argue.

 Its sort of supposed to sound like the saying "If you build it, they will come" if you didn't get it.

 it is not even summer break yet. The kids are already on my nerves. Some days I sit back and just tell myself that I cannot wait, for them to become parents, I will sit and just wait for my phone to ring, to hear about the horrid things the little monsters they are raising have done this time. I will sit and listen, and press mute while I LAUGH.MY.BUTT.OFF. Then I will offer to keep the kids for the weekend or whatever, and spoil them rotten and tell them stories of the rotten things their parents did at that age. It will be wonderful.

 Lets see, the weekend started with the fact that I took the Friday night shift at work, for no other reason than to make Destiny's life miserable. I should have KNOWN she makes PLANS that night, and would need a ride. Of course I was giving her a ride, before I would have to be at work, but that was gay because it was so early and no one else would be there. I took the Friday night shift honestly enough because its the only night shift where A. I would not have to work 6 days a week instead of my 5. B. Friday night is really the only night I can possibly make tips, and C. I need a few more hours to qualify for health benefits through my job I sat down and tried to REASONABLY tell her this, but she is in her teenage, the world revolves around me world... She is too involved to realize. One day she will and that I guess is the only thing that keeps me going some days.

 Then I had to take both little girls To work with me, because Hannah did not want to be "babysat" by Promise. So that is always a fun time, being at work and being MOM at the same time. Fun times. It went well the girls got along though. All was good. I also made good money, we were busy! Yay.

 Saturday I spent the day cleaning carpets and rearranging the livingroom. Spring cleaning if you will. Of course the kids could care less and have since came behind me destroying anything that might have looked remotely clean for a moment. This too shall pass and I will be wishing for a messy house and complaining I am bored.

 Today is Sunday and Bailey got home from his weekend away. Apparently Hannah has missed him. All they have done since he walked through the door, is fight. Chase each other through the house, argue and fight. I guess that means they are making up for lost time. Lovely.

 Tomorrow is back to the "grind" we have a new girl whom has been following me to train. She seems very nice, and normal, which is lovely. The new boss is growing on me. People are doing their jobs a bit more because of him. I have to be checked out before leaving and so do others, and that is nice. Its nice to come in to work and know that I do not have to do the job others missed.

 This week I hope that my husband uses his time alone at the house ALL Day without kids to do a few things that need done instead of leaving it all for me to do. I work all day then come home to kids and a messy house with all the chores and I am not very appreciative of that. I have tried to not complain (I know right?) but honestly is wears me out. I want help, I expect help and I don't think that is asking too much.

 We are raising our prices at work as well, so I am certain customers will be complaining soon. I will have "As the pizza turns" blogs I am sure. So that brings you up to date with the oddly nomral life of Clorie. I tried to update a few days ago but "GASP" Blogger was DOWN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have L

Sleep IN Sundays!!!

My kids know this rule. For the most part. Sundays Mama sleeps in. Get yourself cereal, be quiet and get along... Then I go and do something foolish, like allow 3 of 4 kids to have a friend over, which makes SEVEN kids in one house. One of which, apparently did NOT know the sleep in Sunday rule, even in the SLIGHTEST :o/ Of course when one kid wakes up, or at least this kid wakes up. ALL the kids are up. This did, help my ease of getting them all in bed this evening, but even so! ACK! The weekend went well. We spent time together at the park. All but Destiny of course, who has her own life now. I took some pictures I really liked. I am too lazy to post them here. If you want to see them you can go here. www.flickr.com/clorissasue Anyway that is all I have for now. I started a new blog, you can see it here . It will be for cooking, and recipes and such. This one will be kept for kids and life and bitching :) Just what I needed. Something more to do :)

Call CPS this must stop now!!!

 My daughter, my oldest, the one I am a taxi for has had a ride to AND FROM several places where she was supposed to catch a ride home from this week. The library, she said she had a ride home, then the ride "left without her". The mall, I told her she'd be picked up by Tim when he got off work, and they were COLD and her friend had FLIP FLOPS on and no one came to the mall so can I get them now... She stayed the night at a friends and instead of waiting for friends mom to bring her home, she HAD to be picked up by 1 so she could go to a friends...  That friends? She was supposed to walk HOME from and she called for a ride.  So today it was lovely out. 65 or so out, sunny. School was out and Tim had to get the other kids first, as he stayed for a play Hannah was in... Well he did not pick up Destiny. I told her she could walk. For 30 min. I am NOT KIDDING 30 MIN. She sent him and I text after text asking to pick her up.  PLEASE I will clean, I cleaned my room, its &qu