Skip to main content

Maybe I should blog from my phone?

 I can do it, and I am able to get on my phone way more often than the laptop here lately.

 My days have consisted of working cooking, dealing with kids until I drop into bed on a soft pillow and dream of doing what I had already done all day, waking up feeling like I never slept. Welcome to motherhood!

 Hannah finally got over whatever it was she had, I think the flu but the dr. said it was not. Regardless now Destiny is feeling badly. It never ends. On the bright side she stays in her room and I don't have to hear her teenage mouth when she is feeling badly. I am a horrible mother! Oh and her boyfriend, whom I have yet to meet, has given her a RING. For Valentines day. Wow little dude, does he not realize she dates, and dumps boys in like a months time?

 Promise has been making up for Destiny feeling badly by taking over the teenager mouth. Its great. Plus she argues about every.thing. and is always right so its much fun. SO much fun! She is doing well in school and has been walking home with a boy, and he comes over to visit now and then as well... Wow. They grow up so fast!

 Hannah just got in her shipment of scout cookies and is delivering them today. She is so excited to have sold so many boxes! I think she sold like 127 or something! GO Hannah! Oh and at her PT conference her teacher told me she is at the TOP of the class!!! She could read ABOVE 2nd grade level at the START of 2nd grade so she doesnt even need anymore testing done in that area. He said she always does, turns in and understand her work. She is always the first one done and asks for more work, so he's had to get extra things to keep her occupied while she waits for others to finish. She is creative in her writing and thinks outside the box of what everyone else writes about and he thinks she is just awesome (as do I) "She does have a bit of an attitude though.... She knows she is right and does not like it when people try to tell her otherwise or argue." Yeah? Tell me something I didn't already know?!

 Bailey also got a good report! His teacher said she has seen MUCH improvement in him this last quarter, still a day dreamer but he does his work first and then day dreams. He is more organized and even social. She said she thinks he has matured quite a bit this year! He is also no longer in the class to help with reading because he has met his goal there! He was very proud of this so I already knew, but it was nice to hear it from the teacher. As long as he stays above the goal line he will not have to go back into the class for help. He did not like the class so he said he will work very hard to stay at or above his goal!

 So I cannot complain about any of that. My kids are wonderful and bright and funny. Yes they argue and try to kill each other at home, but hey, at least they have manners when they are out and about (most the time). I can't say any of that is really my doing, but I guess I must be doing something right.

 I love my kids and my husband and lately even my job. I was just offered dental and vision insurance! In June I will be up for Health benefits as well! I feel so grown up. It means I have to work a few more hours, but I guess I am okay with that, more money in my pocket anyway and that is never a bad thing.

 So there you have it, your caught up in the life of Clorie for now. I think I might start blogging from my phone each day, a picture and a paragraph at least. I love having my blog to look back on and see where i was and what I was doing. Also it saves those funny stories I need to remember to tell the grandkids or the girls Boyfriends later in life!

 Till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have L

Sleep IN Sundays!!!

My kids know this rule. For the most part. Sundays Mama sleeps in. Get yourself cereal, be quiet and get along... Then I go and do something foolish, like allow 3 of 4 kids to have a friend over, which makes SEVEN kids in one house. One of which, apparently did NOT know the sleep in Sunday rule, even in the SLIGHTEST :o/ Of course when one kid wakes up, or at least this kid wakes up. ALL the kids are up. This did, help my ease of getting them all in bed this evening, but even so! ACK! The weekend went well. We spent time together at the park. All but Destiny of course, who has her own life now. I took some pictures I really liked. I am too lazy to post them here. If you want to see them you can go here. www.flickr.com/clorissasue Anyway that is all I have for now. I started a new blog, you can see it here . It will be for cooking, and recipes and such. This one will be kept for kids and life and bitching :) Just what I needed. Something more to do :)

Call CPS this must stop now!!!

 My daughter, my oldest, the one I am a taxi for has had a ride to AND FROM several places where she was supposed to catch a ride home from this week. The library, she said she had a ride home, then the ride "left without her". The mall, I told her she'd be picked up by Tim when he got off work, and they were COLD and her friend had FLIP FLOPS on and no one came to the mall so can I get them now... She stayed the night at a friends and instead of waiting for friends mom to bring her home, she HAD to be picked up by 1 so she could go to a friends...  That friends? She was supposed to walk HOME from and she called for a ride.  So today it was lovely out. 65 or so out, sunny. School was out and Tim had to get the other kids first, as he stayed for a play Hannah was in... Well he did not pick up Destiny. I told her she could walk. For 30 min. I am NOT KIDDING 30 MIN. She sent him and I text after text asking to pick her up.  PLEASE I will clean, I cleaned my room, its &qu