Skip to main content

Hell Has Frozen Over....

 Or something like that anyway. Send coats. People are going to need them.

 Today for once, Promise has messed up her phone, and is without. Destiny, without even being asked, offered for Promise to use her phone to call and chit chat with her friend. Just like that! Let her use her lifeline, her source of all, and did not even say anything rude like "Dont breathe on it, or drop it or something" Just handed it over as if this sharing thing was something she often did. Amazement.

 I also think that my son has been bitten by a bit of a love bug. He seems to really like the ladies here lately. He will willingly do things for the girls, when they have friends over. Run and do things for them, play house with them, one night at Rooster Boys house he apparently gave shoulder rubs to the girls in exchange for cash! Today though, Hannah had a friend over, and before Bailey came out of his room, seems he sprayed himself with a bit of AXE deoderant Santa had brought him. He was also more than willing to play along with any silly rules those girls made up, if only they let him play.

 He also passed up the chance to stay the night with Rooster boy, after having talked about how he'd wanted to stay the night before, and up until Hannah's friend showed up. That is right, Rooster boy was passed up to hang with the girls. My son... My only boy. I want to be the only girl he really loves. He's my baby and no little girl will EVER be good enough for him!!! I have dealt (am dealing with) the girl side of this, but the boy side is a whole new can of worms and I am not sure I am ready for it to be opened!

 Snow is in the forcast for this evening and if it closes school I will scream. The girls were out all week (Hannah all but one day) first for strep throat and then, canceled school because of snow. I cannot do another snow day, the kids are ready to kill each other! Snow snow go away... Come again after a few straight weeks of school!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

So Whats up with my oddly normal life?

 Huh huh? Cus it seems that I am never ever updating my blog these days. I am such a sloth!  Things happen and I think how I should blog about them and then I figure they are not really so interesting if you were not here. Then I remember I blog for me, not really for someone else. I want to be able to remember things, to come back and go oh yeah... Those were the days. Or whatever. I can't do that if I don't blog it.  I am going to try to be more regular with the blogs again, even if its what I made for dinner, and  how my husband kept me up snoring. If it doesn't interest you, you don't have to read it right!? :)  So whats been going on? the kids are growing. I got contacts, I am not sure how I feel about them just yet. Sometimes they are great, and sometimes I feel like I have an eye full of hair. Sometimes I can see great with them in, and other times everything is blurrier than when I had  them out. Meanwhile I wear my scratched up glasses while ...