Skip to main content

OCTOBER FIRST!

 Wow. Just starting October and I have already started filling in the calender with apts and things. Sheesh!

 Today was Promise's ortho consultation, again. She has lost 2 baby teeth and her big teeth are being HARMED By the way they set in her mouth so braces are needed sooner, not later. Go figure of the 26 points needed for Arkids to pay, she has 22. Apparently OVERBITES get the most points and that, is the only thing Promise does not have.

 Yes its going to be a lot of money and I was REALLY hoping that we could pay of Destiny's before having to start paying on Promises, but I cannot, simply cannot let her teeth be ruined, and I can see self esteem problems in her already, she sometimes tries to hide her smile, and I hate that. I cannot wait, simply cannot WAIT to see her smile all straightened out! I am excited! OH and I also get to torture her with TURNS OF THE EXPANDER HAHAHAHAH. :)

 So the day before Halloween, "hallows' eve" she will have them put on! WOOT! Another monthly payment added to my never yet started budget. At least he's no interest and he DOES allow payments. Oh and he's hot. Have I mentioned that? :)

 So not only that, but she will have 3 times to go this month to get the process started. Fun fun. Then I have parent Teacher Con. this week as well, tomorrow actually. AND the kids are out of school Tomorrow, AND all next week. Woot?! Yeah. Uh woot. hmmph.

 I have also made an apt. with myself. EVERY DAY I will sit down and I will make a plan for the next, what to eat, and keep it with in my "points". I am going to try weight watchers again, are you kidding, no meetings, I don't have the money. I know how the points work and I am trying it out. It seems easier than calorie counting right now. I get 23 points a day, that is how fat I am. UGH. I really just feel out of shape, completely and it sucks. So every day, stay within my point range, and also to work out. WORK OUT CLORIE. I feel so much better when I do, yet some how I always make up excuses NOT to.

 I have done this before, and I can do this again. I am almost ASHAMED To see people I have not seen in a while, I know I said that before though too. I think I have gotten to a point now I am ready to do something about it, at least, God I hope so.

 So here's to a new month, a new me, and a new attitude and soon for Promise, a new smile :) YAY OCTOBER!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have L

Sleep IN Sundays!!!

My kids know this rule. For the most part. Sundays Mama sleeps in. Get yourself cereal, be quiet and get along... Then I go and do something foolish, like allow 3 of 4 kids to have a friend over, which makes SEVEN kids in one house. One of which, apparently did NOT know the sleep in Sunday rule, even in the SLIGHTEST :o/ Of course when one kid wakes up, or at least this kid wakes up. ALL the kids are up. This did, help my ease of getting them all in bed this evening, but even so! ACK! The weekend went well. We spent time together at the park. All but Destiny of course, who has her own life now. I took some pictures I really liked. I am too lazy to post them here. If you want to see them you can go here. www.flickr.com/clorissasue Anyway that is all I have for now. I started a new blog, you can see it here . It will be for cooking, and recipes and such. This one will be kept for kids and life and bitching :) Just what I needed. Something more to do :)

Call CPS this must stop now!!!

 My daughter, my oldest, the one I am a taxi for has had a ride to AND FROM several places where she was supposed to catch a ride home from this week. The library, she said she had a ride home, then the ride "left without her". The mall, I told her she'd be picked up by Tim when he got off work, and they were COLD and her friend had FLIP FLOPS on and no one came to the mall so can I get them now... She stayed the night at a friends and instead of waiting for friends mom to bring her home, she HAD to be picked up by 1 so she could go to a friends...  That friends? She was supposed to walk HOME from and she called for a ride.  So today it was lovely out. 65 or so out, sunny. School was out and Tim had to get the other kids first, as he stayed for a play Hannah was in... Well he did not pick up Destiny. I told her she could walk. For 30 min. I am NOT KIDDING 30 MIN. She sent him and I text after text asking to pick her up.  PLEASE I will clean, I cleaned my room, its &qu