Skip to main content

The weight of the world

Is always on moms shoulders it seems. I've complained about it before but well when is that ever enough? I have to keep complaining right!

I work. No I don't have a full time and part time job.... But when I work I work hard and when I get home, I seldom have time to relax.

Let's take today for example: got up helped get kids around. While Tim took them to school I got ready for work fed the dogs and picked up the trail of things left behind by the kids...

Went to work. Did all my work duties there, after work I had to run to Walmart and get a backpack and various other school supply they still need. Once I am finished at the store it's time to pick up a kid from school. I wait in a long ass line wishing I had peed at the store. Get kid go home.

Once home I Let the dogs out make sure the kids get a snack get things for dinner set out, unload dishes and reload dishwasher oh and I clean the cat box too.

Start getting the chicken ready and realize I forgot a purple binder. Kid calls done with practice. Get her run by 2 different stores one for a binder and one for a rice cooker so I don't burn anymore rice.

Get home again, finally. Prepare dinner, and enough to freeze for another night. Start a load of laundry clean some things out of the fridge, sing and drive the kids nuts, simmer chicken bones and meat to make broth. Serve dinner to 2 kids and eat.

Meanwhile eat dinner, get plate made for hub and remaining 2 children. Put more dishes in dishwasher switch over laundry clean countertops table ect.

Dad gets home and without hardly even telling me hello his ass is in bed watching sports center.

Meanwhile i comb through 2 kids hairs to make sure they have not made any friends at school... Then French braid 2 heads. Tuck the wee one in after snack time and tooth brushing... Clean off the counter top and table one more time.... Fill dishwasher to capacity, delay start it for after shower time. Hand wash crock insert and baking pan and one lonely butter knife. Fight with the boy about him being hungry at bed time and not picking up his dirty clothes I've asked him to do since Monday.... Then fight with him about me not starting his laundry at 10 pm.

Tuck in the boy. Shower. Tuck in one girl. Remind her she needs to do her laundry before my day Sunday... Remind oldest child to turn off tv before going to bed.... Lay down , have a bitch fest via blog because I have no friends....


Dads day. Up early let dogs out smoke. Up wake kids up sit in couch read paper. Make coffee. Take kids to school come home tv paper coffee alone in house once wife leaves.

Job one for 3 hours. Leave. Job 2 for 6 hours home say hi to wife and kiss sit in bedroom watch tv. Listen to wifenbitch some heat up dinner put what was not eaten in fridge (covered this time since wife still bitching) sit on bed watch tv eat dinner. Shower with wife smoke tv eat mnms hope to get sex wonder why wife is always so sleepy by eleven.


I wanna be the dad for a few days!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Its not always 50/50

 Sometimes one person has to hold up more weight than the other does. Lately I feel as though I am that person holding the extra weight. Lately I have been wishing I was not that person. I feel like I am being spread a bit too thin... I also feel like no matter how many times I try to explain myself, it does not matter.  So I will just keep waiting, and hopefully eventually someone will come and take a few books off of my stack. Take a load off. Help me out. Chip in. You get it? I am sure you do. Now if only other people did as well.  God doesnt give you more than you can handle. I wonder sometimes if He thinks the load he's giving me is being more evenly distributed than it is... Maybe he can review my case :)

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...