Skip to main content

So 7 days later...

 Ive not blogged, or taken "good" photos for the project... My diet went down the toilet yesterday and although not OVER on calories for sure today... Its not been much better.

 I Should have made my resolution to sit on my butt, look at pinterest, play words with friends, work and cook dinner. THOSE are resolutions I can keep!

 Seriously though the 365 thing gets me because I try to do it on Flickr, but then I want to put the pictures of facebook too, and then I feel like I have to spend 3 hours uploading editing and posting a picture... I don't have that much time to waste its a fact. Not with 2 teenagers (well one ALMOST) and 2 kids (one who has the tude of a teen already thanks to watching her big sisters be one) I just don't have time. In fact I am shocked some days that I even get supper (A normally pretty decent one) on the table as it is.

 So here it is one week into resolution time... and I am changing them up.

 I want to BLOG a photo a day. Probably mostly cellphone photos. Probably mostly a photo of what I ate, knowing me.... Even as a kid, I would write down what I had for dinner in my diary... I guess we really don't change sometimes! So my blog can be seen from those on facebook if they want to see it. So I ONLY have to post ONCE and I can upload from my phone in moments. Then that is my blog and photo all combined saving time and energy on my part.

 I also want to make 100 new recipes this year. I want to blog them as well. Chronicle them or what not. I love taking pictures of food and this gives me an excuse to do it.

 I will fill my cup daily with water and drink it all. (32oz) soon I hope to double that amount. Progress, not perfection. I still want to fit in those size 9's I hung on my wall....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Its not always 50/50

 Sometimes one person has to hold up more weight than the other does. Lately I feel as though I am that person holding the extra weight. Lately I have been wishing I was not that person. I feel like I am being spread a bit too thin... I also feel like no matter how many times I try to explain myself, it does not matter.  So I will just keep waiting, and hopefully eventually someone will come and take a few books off of my stack. Take a load off. Help me out. Chip in. You get it? I am sure you do. Now if only other people did as well.  God doesnt give you more than you can handle. I wonder sometimes if He thinks the load he's giving me is being more evenly distributed than it is... Maybe he can review my case :)

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...