Skip to main content

Protect and Serve.

 Some may do that for our Country and I have full respect for those putting their life on the line for our freedom. I would like to give my utmost thanks to all of the brave men and woman of our country.

 That being said, whatever your job... If you are a parent, that comes first or it is at least some what of a priority in your life. In my life it is. No matter where i am at, my kids are on my mind, able to reach me, and I am there to tell them I love them, often probably more so than they want to hear it.

 When your a million miles away, online is a powerful tool. I have a friend who's husband is overseas, but guess what. He is there at night "sleeping" with them over skype. He was "there" for the birth of their beautiful daughter and he calls, emails, and does all that as often as he can do it.

 So I did not find it surprising that it had been nearly a month since my girls had had any kind of contact with their dad. When I seen he had added this person and that person as a friend on facebook though, I asked if he'd talked to them. No. Then when I seen he was able to get on facebook to wish his nephew happy birthday I again asked the girls if they had heard from their dad. Any emails, texts or facebook messages? No. So when I seen he was able to not only upload a photo of himself, but also respond to posts on that photo, and again asked my girls, have you spoken to your dad...No. I got a little shitty. No I got a lot shitty. How is it you can wish a nephew happy birthday talk about what gun it is you have on you in your photo you just uploaded, tell someone to tell dad hi for you, and add over 10 people as friends but you don't have not one precious moment to say "HEY GIRLS" to your 2 beautiful daughters????

 I was told to "let the man do his job" by a stranger to me, friend to him. I was also told that "The net is slow and he is not on it often at all" by him. and that he "cannot text his phone is not even activated" by his wife. No but the net is not so slow that he cannot add friends, update photos and wish happy birthdays to other family members, I am guessing the girls will get a lovely happy birthday message when that time of year rolls around. No since wasting your precious time until then with the "slow net" only for bitrthdays and adding friends and uploading photos.

 Let the man do his job. Well he is doing his job obviously. I am certain it sucks to be on a ship, middle of the ocean miles away from any family and friends... but it also sucks to be that mans daughter and see him adding friends, uploading photos and not taking just a moment to tell you hello and that he loves you. His job is also to be a father of my girls and I don't think I am expecting too much from him at all. So fuck you chick I don't know for your rude ass comment. As far as my Jerry springer shit I am posting on face book well fuck you for that too. Don't like it, don't read it. God forbid someone else realize what a scum bag POS he can be right? he's in the service, fighting for our country so that means he's an upstanding man and he should be bowed down in front of toes kissed? I think not!

 I have the hardest job in the world. I am a mom. I am here day in and day out and when the girls are upset with me, for punishing them, I don't get to just let them be mad, and wait for them to crawl back to me. I have to be a mom regardless. I have to deal with it day in and day out, and you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my job, but its just as hard some days as being on a ship a million miles away from it all... I can't get away, even when I am away, I am here.

 Heh, not even Aunt Flo time and I am like this... wow. Happy 3 day weekend to all of those that get one. I myself have to work tomorrow. Not only my job of "mom" but my actual job as well. Happy Labor day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have L

Sleep IN Sundays!!!

My kids know this rule. For the most part. Sundays Mama sleeps in. Get yourself cereal, be quiet and get along... Then I go and do something foolish, like allow 3 of 4 kids to have a friend over, which makes SEVEN kids in one house. One of which, apparently did NOT know the sleep in Sunday rule, even in the SLIGHTEST :o/ Of course when one kid wakes up, or at least this kid wakes up. ALL the kids are up. This did, help my ease of getting them all in bed this evening, but even so! ACK! The weekend went well. We spent time together at the park. All but Destiny of course, who has her own life now. I took some pictures I really liked. I am too lazy to post them here. If you want to see them you can go here. www.flickr.com/clorissasue Anyway that is all I have for now. I started a new blog, you can see it here . It will be for cooking, and recipes and such. This one will be kept for kids and life and bitching :) Just what I needed. Something more to do :)

Call CPS this must stop now!!!

 My daughter, my oldest, the one I am a taxi for has had a ride to AND FROM several places where she was supposed to catch a ride home from this week. The library, she said she had a ride home, then the ride "left without her". The mall, I told her she'd be picked up by Tim when he got off work, and they were COLD and her friend had FLIP FLOPS on and no one came to the mall so can I get them now... She stayed the night at a friends and instead of waiting for friends mom to bring her home, she HAD to be picked up by 1 so she could go to a friends...  That friends? She was supposed to walk HOME from and she called for a ride.  So today it was lovely out. 65 or so out, sunny. School was out and Tim had to get the other kids first, as he stayed for a play Hannah was in... Well he did not pick up Destiny. I told her she could walk. For 30 min. I am NOT KIDDING 30 MIN. She sent him and I text after text asking to pick her up.  PLEASE I will clean, I cleaned my room, its &qu