Skip to main content

dsmile10fave


dsmile10fave
Originally uploaded by Clorissasue
Wow, not even PMS time and a bitch blog. What is going on here?



So today at work, where in case you just tuned in, I am a server (waitress). I am going about my business, in and out of the kitchen with food, in and out of the wait station with soda. You get the idea, if you've not been a waitress before, I am certain you've had one wait on you. So your aware of my job description.


On one trip out of the kitchen, hands full of pizza, a little boy, probably four RUNS through my general walk way full speed, running into my feet... I nearly tripped the little guy and for a split second I was trying to decide weather I ditch the pizza and catch the kid... Or try to worry about keeping my own balance, and the pizza in hand.



The boy did not fall, neither did I, OR the pizza (Super waitress anyone?) This boy, however continued to run back and forth, back and forth back and forth from the table with his mom and sister and possibly grandma, back to the candy/game machines.


It got to the point before walking out of the kitchen or waitress station I would look to see if we were at the table, or not, so I knew to be on the lookout. Anytime the boy would be gone for a long amount of time, mom would send sis out to "fetch him". Pathetic. Get off your own damn ass, tell your kid to stop running in a restaurant and be a mom!


Sure sure I have done my fair share. Get mama buba's diaper.... Will you bring me my phone. But when your kid is doing idiotic things take care of it yourself!



Oh yeah, new guy at work, forgot his name already... Is there a point to learning it? Seriously? How many people can we possibly go through? In this economy when everyone needs a job, people just dump this one like its a hot pizza (HA, funny joke) and what ever happened to a notice? What is that? Does anyone remember?


Oh well, regardless of my gripe of a blog. Today was a fine day. Nice weather, kids got along (well not the WHOLE day but more getting along than not) I passed my goal of 800 min working out for the month. Tomorrow starts a brand new month, I hope to make it the best yet!



OH and the big news of the day!? My oldest daughter, she made it into the top 40 for the IDOL smiles through her orthodontists! Out of the top 40 they will vote and the top 12 get to be in all the ads and such for the entire school year! Don't worry there will be a link once she's up and everyone is welcome to vote!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have L

Sleep IN Sundays!!!

My kids know this rule. For the most part. Sundays Mama sleeps in. Get yourself cereal, be quiet and get along... Then I go and do something foolish, like allow 3 of 4 kids to have a friend over, which makes SEVEN kids in one house. One of which, apparently did NOT know the sleep in Sunday rule, even in the SLIGHTEST :o/ Of course when one kid wakes up, or at least this kid wakes up. ALL the kids are up. This did, help my ease of getting them all in bed this evening, but even so! ACK! The weekend went well. We spent time together at the park. All but Destiny of course, who has her own life now. I took some pictures I really liked. I am too lazy to post them here. If you want to see them you can go here. www.flickr.com/clorissasue Anyway that is all I have for now. I started a new blog, you can see it here . It will be for cooking, and recipes and such. This one will be kept for kids and life and bitching :) Just what I needed. Something more to do :)

Call CPS this must stop now!!!

 My daughter, my oldest, the one I am a taxi for has had a ride to AND FROM several places where she was supposed to catch a ride home from this week. The library, she said she had a ride home, then the ride "left without her". The mall, I told her she'd be picked up by Tim when he got off work, and they were COLD and her friend had FLIP FLOPS on and no one came to the mall so can I get them now... She stayed the night at a friends and instead of waiting for friends mom to bring her home, she HAD to be picked up by 1 so she could go to a friends...  That friends? She was supposed to walk HOME from and she called for a ride.  So today it was lovely out. 65 or so out, sunny. School was out and Tim had to get the other kids first, as he stayed for a play Hannah was in... Well he did not pick up Destiny. I told her she could walk. For 30 min. I am NOT KIDDING 30 MIN. She sent him and I text after text asking to pick her up.  PLEASE I will clean, I cleaned my room, its &qu