Skip to main content

Its the most... Buisiest Time of the Year!!!

 Wow. December has flown by. This year has flown by. As have the last seven. My baby, turned seven yesterday. She promised me when she was little, that she would stay that way. I am very disappointed in her for fibbing.


What can you do. Time keeps on ticking and there is nothing you can do to stop that. Its a wonderfully sad thing. Some days I long for a house to myself with no pitter patter (if that is what you want to call it) and other times when they are away I ache for them to be home and making some noise so badly and wonder how my life will go on without that same pitter patter that drives me insane.

 Not only did my baby grow up overnight some how, but this is the month of Christmas! Santa is coming in just four more short days!!! How exciting. Of course the older two girls no longer believe, but the little ones do and the wonder and excitement is so cool. We went to see Santa the other day. He was spot on with the boy. Telling him he was proud of how good he was doing in school, never getting into trouble or causing problems... He said, "but your ROOM.... Oh your ROOM..." LOL. I tell you what at that moment I almost believed he had been to my house!!!

 That night the boy went and made an attempt to even clean his room (thank you santa)












We decorated cookies with friends the other night. A little Christmas tradition we have started the past three years or so. Its much fun and I hope that we can continue to do it for years to come! It was so much easier this year, I set up a big table in the garage and let the kids go to town. When it was over I just swept and that was that! I love having a home of my own, and a garage.

 Its been six months and I still back out of the driveway going... "WOW. That is OUR home." It is an awesome feeling.

 I have much to be thankful for this Christmas season. We have jobs, our family, our friends and our health all going for us. I feel truly blessed with the love and friendship others have shown to us this year, and I hope that everyone has a fantastic Holiday Season.

 Merry Christmas!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...

So Whats up with my oddly normal life?

 Huh huh? Cus it seems that I am never ever updating my blog these days. I am such a sloth!  Things happen and I think how I should blog about them and then I figure they are not really so interesting if you were not here. Then I remember I blog for me, not really for someone else. I want to be able to remember things, to come back and go oh yeah... Those were the days. Or whatever. I can't do that if I don't blog it.  I am going to try to be more regular with the blogs again, even if its what I made for dinner, and  how my husband kept me up snoring. If it doesn't interest you, you don't have to read it right!? :)  So whats been going on? the kids are growing. I got contacts, I am not sure how I feel about them just yet. Sometimes they are great, and sometimes I feel like I have an eye full of hair. Sometimes I can see great with them in, and other times everything is blurrier than when I had  them out. Meanwhile I wear my scratched up glasses while ...