Skip to main content

Adjusting

 So the study time has been an adjustment, but I must admit, its not as much time as I thought it was. It does not seem to take much out of the day at all. I think maybe the kids realize that as well. I had much less fighting over today's time. Of course we did not go to the library today as we have Monday and Tuesday. Promise had an orthodontist appointment and so we were pressed for time.

 I had started dinner before I ever got the kids, so that was ready to go and even EARLY in time for Awana's Even though it was a busy day I seemed to get everything done, keep the whole house fairly happy and feel happy myself. Life was good today.

 Got a trampoline off Craigslist. I love that site! Anyway we go pick it up Saturday, hopefully, after taking it apart we can figure out how to get it back together!!! The kids cannot wait, me either. I could use the giggles. I cannot jump on a trampoline without giggling.

 Oh and another plus, Promise had math today, fractions even and I REMEMBERED how to do the stuff!!! wooot go mom. This studying every day will be good for me too!!! By time its Hannahs turn to do it I will know my stuff, WELL! :)

 So after yesterday having a huge tantrum, feeling so stressed out, and bitchy... Today I chose to try a little harder, and be a little more open minded and today I had a good day. I needed a good day.

Comments

  1. I saw your newest post, and how D texted you about her good grade. See, she cares... and you're doing a wonderful thing for her enabling her to do well. She can blame you, and not seem like a nerd, for studying. Heh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...

So Whats up with my oddly normal life?

 Huh huh? Cus it seems that I am never ever updating my blog these days. I am such a sloth!  Things happen and I think how I should blog about them and then I figure they are not really so interesting if you were not here. Then I remember I blog for me, not really for someone else. I want to be able to remember things, to come back and go oh yeah... Those were the days. Or whatever. I can't do that if I don't blog it.  I am going to try to be more regular with the blogs again, even if its what I made for dinner, and  how my husband kept me up snoring. If it doesn't interest you, you don't have to read it right!? :)  So whats been going on? the kids are growing. I got contacts, I am not sure how I feel about them just yet. Sometimes they are great, and sometimes I feel like I have an eye full of hair. Sometimes I can see great with them in, and other times everything is blurrier than when I had  them out. Meanwhile I wear my scratched up glasses while ...