Skip to main content

"I quit!"

 I did. I quit today. Quit being a mom. Okay so it was only for 3 min. I think I might have made somewhat of a point though. I am TIRED of it. Constant arguing, the kids cannot, simply CAN NOT say anything nice to each other ever. Its just craziness. I've said it before, but I will say it again, I did not have siblings so this is new to me, this hatred you can have for someone you should love. Its nuts.

 This afternoon stressed me out with a call from Destiny from school. She did not feel good, but I made her stay in school. The nurse said she did not have fever so she could stay, so I made her stay. Mean mom.

 I had to stop by the "BOYSCOUT" store to get my boy his little outfit for his first pack meeting tonight! $80 dollars later, I have a shirt, hat, belt, hankerchief, and book to show for it. Heh. He better enjoy being a scout!























 I stopped by wal-mart after that, to get a stove top grill/griddle and also the stuff to make a roast, so that I can copy Stephanie my very good friend :) I have had her roast before, made by her and it was THE BOMB.I am hoping that I can come somewhat close, tomorrow when I try out her recipe for myself. Be sure to check out my food blog tomorrow for that. I am hungry just thinking of it!

 Got the kids from school, I was going to borrow my moms lawn mower, but realized it would not fit into the van, with the 90 bags of clothes that are back there, for donation. Heh. Then it started to storm big time anyway so it would not have done me any good to have!

 Once we got home, that is where it all began. The fighting. Computer time, who called it first Destiny and Bailey fought over that one, Bailey one, and then spent all of 4 min. on the darn thing. The other kids were upset to find that I have limited it to ONE time of 30 min. each. Again #2 for mean mom. Its "not fair" and its "retarded" both words I have banned, but that are still used, on a daily basis.

 Hannah had one or two fits over something. Promise got totally pissed off over picking up notebook paper, told Tim and I that we were "stupid" as she ran back to her room. Oh boy. She stayed there quite a while, but did come out with a changed attitude which was nice.

 Bailey and Tim left to go to the boyscout meeting. So it was just the girls and I. The little ones and I played Jenga until yet another fight broke out. I had told them when we started, fighting was when I was done. So the first time, I kept my word. I was done.

 Started cooking bacon on my nifty new girll. Burnt some. HA! I love it though I was able to make a whole pound of bacon in no time flat! It was super easy to clean as well! So upon time to assemble the BLT's yet another fight broke out. Over Destiny pouring soda. Promise did not want Destiny to pour her soda.  Whine whine, fuss fuss, argue, your dumb, your an idiot.... "I'm DONE". Make your own sandwiches! I quit.

 It was not until I heard the little ones crying that they could not make their own that I gave in, went out there and told everyone to sit down and SHUT UP and I would make them. I have never had such a quiet dinner. I think maybe, just maybe they realized I meant it?

 Nope. They were back to the same ol' same later on. This made for a stressed out, happy to see bedtime come mama. I fed them the angel food cake I had made topped with blackberries and they brushed and they all went to bed. All but Bailey, who wanted to stay up, and read his boyscout book. Silly boy.

 Hopefully, tomorrow is another, newer, better day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have L

Sleep IN Sundays!!!

My kids know this rule. For the most part. Sundays Mama sleeps in. Get yourself cereal, be quiet and get along... Then I go and do something foolish, like allow 3 of 4 kids to have a friend over, which makes SEVEN kids in one house. One of which, apparently did NOT know the sleep in Sunday rule, even in the SLIGHTEST :o/ Of course when one kid wakes up, or at least this kid wakes up. ALL the kids are up. This did, help my ease of getting them all in bed this evening, but even so! ACK! The weekend went well. We spent time together at the park. All but Destiny of course, who has her own life now. I took some pictures I really liked. I am too lazy to post them here. If you want to see them you can go here. www.flickr.com/clorissasue Anyway that is all I have for now. I started a new blog, you can see it here . It will be for cooking, and recipes and such. This one will be kept for kids and life and bitching :) Just what I needed. Something more to do :)

Call CPS this must stop now!!!

 My daughter, my oldest, the one I am a taxi for has had a ride to AND FROM several places where she was supposed to catch a ride home from this week. The library, she said she had a ride home, then the ride "left without her". The mall, I told her she'd be picked up by Tim when he got off work, and they were COLD and her friend had FLIP FLOPS on and no one came to the mall so can I get them now... She stayed the night at a friends and instead of waiting for friends mom to bring her home, she HAD to be picked up by 1 so she could go to a friends...  That friends? She was supposed to walk HOME from and she called for a ride.  So today it was lovely out. 65 or so out, sunny. School was out and Tim had to get the other kids first, as he stayed for a play Hannah was in... Well he did not pick up Destiny. I told her she could walk. For 30 min. I am NOT KIDDING 30 MIN. She sent him and I text after text asking to pick her up.  PLEASE I will clean, I cleaned my room, its &qu