Skip to main content

What a day?!

 Not so much in a bad way either. For once. Everything seemed to go right today. Or nearly so.

 Lets see, my dentist drill was today. I was having problems with the tooth NEXT to the tooth I was getting my crown put on, and this worried me... Turns out nothing is wrong with said tooth, its just sensitive from all the poking and prodding that was done for the crown to be started, and the gums are inflamed. I got some mouth wash stuff that should help! :) He did an Xray to be sure and gave me the mouthwash and no extra cost, which was lovely.

 The van has been wobbling, badly. Got new (used new) tires today on it, for under 200.00 and now... NO wobbles! WOOT!

 Got home from the dentists and Thing 1 had cleaned both kids bedrooms, started a load of laundry and even somewhat put up the folded clothes... Wow?

 Had a nice dinner w/o fuss or fighting and then, well after that it kind of went down hill. Turns out thing 4 wants to be adopted. "WHY DONT YOU JUST ADOPT ME" She said at one point. She and her brother (thing 3) were about to kill each other and when I go in to separate them, "I" am abusive. go figure?

 Oh and the other good thing for the day.... I think I have DESTUNK my washing machine. I hope. I ran a load through empty with bleach and baking soda and so far, no stank clothes. Lets hope that works and I do not need a new washer after all. When I finally need a new washer, I want to be able to get one of those super pretty front loaders ;o)

 Oh and tomorrow is Thursday, which is almost Friday and this weekend, FINALLY its supposed to be  NICE and NOT rainy!!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Its not always 50/50

 Sometimes one person has to hold up more weight than the other does. Lately I feel as though I am that person holding the extra weight. Lately I have been wishing I was not that person. I feel like I am being spread a bit too thin... I also feel like no matter how many times I try to explain myself, it does not matter.  So I will just keep waiting, and hopefully eventually someone will come and take a few books off of my stack. Take a load off. Help me out. Chip in. You get it? I am sure you do. Now if only other people did as well.  God doesnt give you more than you can handle. I wonder sometimes if He thinks the load he's giving me is being more evenly distributed than it is... Maybe he can review my case :)

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...