Skip to main content

not everything i say requires a response.

 first off let me say, my shift key is not working so nothing is uppercase today. so sorry.

  the new chick at work is driving me...crazy. short drive i know but even so. like seriously. crazy. she argues with everything, butts into any conversation started without her in it, and denies anything being done wrong. she's new, making a mistake is going to happen. if you do it, fess up, and get on. your not in trouble. shut up. quit denying it just say ok, and get on with life. it does not always require a response. just do it. or don't do it, whatever fits in the time.


then i have customers like the lady today. she and her friends all got their pizzas. when i walked by i stopped to check on the table. i noticed that the lady was asking her friend to sniff her slice of pizza, of which she had taken one bite of. i asked if everything was okay 'it tasted funny when i took a bite' she says 'here taste it," she tries to get her friends to taste it, one sniffs and says it smells just fine. i told her if she did not like it that i could make her another pizza, no problem. 'well maybe its just me then" she says, as she takes another bite. 'nope, its the ham..' she says bite in her mouth making a face. let me take that from you ma'am what kind would you like me to bring you instead i say as i start to pull away the plate. she grabs my arm... SPITS her bite out onto the plate, and tells me she would prefer pepperoni. um. ewe? yes ma'am, i will get one right in for you.

 so add together the odd customers, the fact that my oldest daughter invited over 2 friends after school for dinner and a ride to a game i knew nothing about until 4pm, and that new girl #1 is annoying the shit out of me... and i am thinking i need to have some (more) wine tonight. lol.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...

So Whats up with my oddly normal life?

 Huh huh? Cus it seems that I am never ever updating my blog these days. I am such a sloth!  Things happen and I think how I should blog about them and then I figure they are not really so interesting if you were not here. Then I remember I blog for me, not really for someone else. I want to be able to remember things, to come back and go oh yeah... Those were the days. Or whatever. I can't do that if I don't blog it.  I am going to try to be more regular with the blogs again, even if its what I made for dinner, and  how my husband kept me up snoring. If it doesn't interest you, you don't have to read it right!? :)  So whats been going on? the kids are growing. I got contacts, I am not sure how I feel about them just yet. Sometimes they are great, and sometimes I feel like I have an eye full of hair. Sometimes I can see great with them in, and other times everything is blurrier than when I had  them out. Meanwhile I wear my scratched up glasses while ...