Skip to main content

Is that a cucumber in your pocket?

 Parenting comes along with some pretty embarrassing moments. Why would I take those moments and share them with "the world"? I am not really quite sure. I guess because its funny, and because I want to be able to remember this later in life. Perhaps to tell my grand kids the stories.

 So the other night my husband and I were laying across the bed, I was on my tummy where Tim figured he could place his hand down the back of my pants and fondle my buttox. This already arouse questions for Bailey. "Daddy are you feelin' mama's butt?" YEP daddy announced.

 So watching TV I notice that my butt must have stirred up some emotions in "little Timmy" I kind of poked it. So then big Tim, feeling proud I suppose gyrated his hips around a bit, flaunting "little Timmy" off a bit (still covered and all that) I guess BIG Tim forgot that Bailey was still in the room... "Daddy, are you having a BONER?!"

 That is life at home for now. On to work. Prices went up. New manager, new girl I was training. Notice I said WAS training. That is because her 3rd day she called in and today, what would have been 4th scheduled day... She was a no call no show. Lovely. Just more time wasted.

 So far not too many complaints about the prices, but I did have customers come and tell me that they would no longer be eating with us, because our toppings had gotten "skimpy" I tried explaining that our new boss, actually makes us weigh everything according to the speck sheets, and those "skimpy" toppings are what the company says to put on a pizza. They said that had that always been the case they would have not come back after the first time... I say good riddence. I go out to eat, quite often but I would NEVER just complain about things like some people do at work.

 So back to the drawing board as far as a new server, replacement for Alisa goes. I think her last week is next week... So we really need to get someone in, hired, and trained... Someone who will, hopefully stick around a week or so!

 So that is life today. Its almost the weekend, and its almost summer break. EEK!

Comments

  1. I need a job lol I can do it!! Could be a long drive to work everyday though lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

8 years at the same job!

 I will say this about my work. No matter what is said, word gets around. Words also get twisted and changed, and rumors fly like well I don't know kites? I think co-workers are like a second family, not like to the point where you want to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner... More like your around them enough that you are more than likely to have seen a bad side of them, and learned some annoyances. Chances are they were grumpy or depressed or pissed at some point and you have seen them at their worst. I think that makes it easier to get under each others skin and become annoyed. You get annoyed, you get over it, you move on. Your still co workers and you still get through. Like family, there are spats, you get over it move on and after it all your still family.  So do I always love my co workers or getting up early, or when someone is rude to me, or when I don't make any money... OF COURSE NOT. I have good days and I have bad days. Today it was raining, I would have ...

Ahh a fresh new week.

It is Monday. Daylight savings gave me this extra hour of sleep and a bright sunny morning to wake up to. The weekend is behind me now along with that UNGODLY busy week. My best friend is home from her camping trip, I have learned how to use, and LOVE my new phone... All feels right with the world!  Over the weekend Destiny was gone. It was kind of quiet around here, but Promise made sure to make up for the crankiness and teenager (esq) that might be lacking in the household. Thank you Promise. Your just too kind.  Rooster boy came and stayed the night. Not sure why but my son always has these strange thoughts he thinks are good ideas when rooster boy stays... Not saying its rooster boy, my son even admitted it was his own idea, I just think when boys get together, they lose all ability to ration out what is a good and what is a bad idea.  So what was the bright idea this weekend? To "splatter paint" A bowling pin . I guess I should be happy, that at least ...

So Whats up with my oddly normal life?

 Huh huh? Cus it seems that I am never ever updating my blog these days. I am such a sloth!  Things happen and I think how I should blog about them and then I figure they are not really so interesting if you were not here. Then I remember I blog for me, not really for someone else. I want to be able to remember things, to come back and go oh yeah... Those were the days. Or whatever. I can't do that if I don't blog it.  I am going to try to be more regular with the blogs again, even if its what I made for dinner, and  how my husband kept me up snoring. If it doesn't interest you, you don't have to read it right!? :)  So whats been going on? the kids are growing. I got contacts, I am not sure how I feel about them just yet. Sometimes they are great, and sometimes I feel like I have an eye full of hair. Sometimes I can see great with them in, and other times everything is blurrier than when I had  them out. Meanwhile I wear my scratched up glasses while ...